V3ct0r

What programming languages do you know?

What programming languages do you know or learn? Write here! :)

Hello @xtc!

My main programming languages are C/C++ and Assembler. I find that these languages are the most universal. You can write anything from operating systems and drivers to servers and games. Also I am electronics engineer, so I need these languages to program microcontrollers.

I know LUA because it is scripting language for Tales of Pirates server and I am learning Java, since sometimes I need to write apps for Android.

I am totally agree with you! Not enough to know syntax of language, it is necessary to know standard libraries, API, frameworks and etc. 

• Like 2

Hey,

I know VB.net. I'm never been to college or university yet here in Canada so I've been studying VB by myself.

Well, I learned basic back in the country before I came here in CAN. I know HTML,CSS too but not yet Javascript. :P

• Like 1

Howdy 

am currently doing a 400 hours of pre admission to a coding bootcamp (a camp where you actually code 10 hours a day-5 days a week-for 9 months before you grad from there which is roughly 1,800 hours of coding/practice) in Full Stack Web Development so within those 400 hours i need to be familiar with both frontend and backend techs, so far i have gotten HTML/CSS/BootStrap (i know those dont count as a language)/JavaScript and its library JQuery, just start with NodeJs a week ago,

if everything goes as planned should be a novice full stack web dev in a year or so:) 

well be doing some projects for practice/resume/portfolio so if anyone is into Mean Stack Dev hit me up here, also check  DevXor just started on it will be editing it when i learn nodejs+mongodb ;) 

Edited by TheLegend
  • Like 1

On 22/3/2016 at 0:32 AM, Foxseiz said:

Hey,

I know VB.net. I'm never been to college or university yet here in Canada so I've been studying VB by myself.

Well, I learned basic back in the country before I came here in CAN. I know HTML,CSS too but not yet Javascript. :P

tu parles français?

On 3/21/2016 at 7:32 PM, Foxseiz said:

Hey,

U still a very lucky person to got internet and use it to learn another lanugage =D. Don't think many got that knowledge of expanding another knowledge into another.

hey guys what lenguague do you recommend me i actully learning Python but i want a lenguage that can help me to get a job in a company and edit in top :/

В 15.06.2016 в 06:32, Emiliano сказал:

hey guys what lenguague do you recommend me i actully learning Python but i want a lenguage that can help me to get a job in a company and edit in top :/

What kind of programs do you want to write?

I'm a programmer in : C,C#, WebDev(PHP,HTML,HTML5,CSS,AJAX,JavaScript ) and i have a bit knowlegde about Lua Script and i know programimg in JAVA( I dont like alot this language.... but i know how programimg with that), and about Information Securyt i know do somethings with Python. I think that's it .... Uh i'm learning programimg in C++ because TOP/PKO/KOP SRC Project.

1 час назад, Sea King сказал:

I'm a programmer in : C,C#, WebDev(PHP,HTML,HTML5,CSS,AJAX,JavaScript ) and i have a bit knowlegde about Lua Script and i know programimg in JAVA( I dont like alot this language.... but i know how programimg with that), and about Information Securyt i know do somethings with Python. I think that's it .... Uh i'm learning programimg in C++ because TOP/PKO/KOP SRC Project.

I think that learning C++ will not be difficult for you since you know C

Im used to work with PHP, Javascript(front and back) also im used with some declarative languages HTML, CSS, SQL but im learning getting familiar with Lua and C++ cuz of TOP/PKO

Hi,

i'm a computer science student (3rd yr),  i'm very good with c,c++,C#.

i mainly use c# though, making apps and developing games using unity :)

i have basics for php,html and css and js.

as for lua, i learned the basics and making my way through for making a top server.

Yo,

I know how to code decently in C#, HTML (if this is even a considered thing lmao), PHP, VB.Net, JS.

Then I can work with Python, Java, Lua, CSS and some other little ones.

Learned all myself through youtube courses :P

• Like 1