Sign in to follow this  
gainster81

Register website

31 minutes ago, gainster81 said:

Hey guys, which is the easiest way to make a registering website for my server? Is it by using Xampp? or is there any easier option? 

xampp or zend

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

Change pet max level in init_attr.lua and make sure to change pet fruit feedable level as well. Some file fruit are set to i think 42. After 42 you will need improved fruit. To change the fruit feedable max level. You will need to go to your function.lua and find the fruit function such as: function Elf_LvUp ( role , Item_Num , Item_Traget , attr_type ) and so...
Good luck!

Hello @gainster81!

You need HTTP server and PHP to run a registering website for your server. XAMPP (Zend, Denwer and etc.) is a package which consists of Apache (HTTP server), PHP, MySQL (not MSSQL) and some other things. So, you can download Apache with PHP and configure it manually or you can download ready package (XAMPP, Zend and etc.).

43 minutes ago, DangThao said:

Change pet max level in init_attr.lua and make sure to change pet fruit feedable level as well. Some file fruit are set to i think 42. After 42 you will need improved fruit. To change the fruit feedable max level. You will need to go to your function.lua and find the fruit function such as: function Elf_LvUp ( role , Item_Num , Item_Traget , attr_type ) and so...
Good luck!

I dont have any line in init_attr.lua to modify the pet lv. 

18 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @gainster81!

You need HTTP server and PHP to run a registering website for your server. XAMPP (Zend, Denwer and etc.) is a package which consists of Apache (HTTP server), PHP, MySQL (not MSSQL) and some other things. So, you can download Apache with PHP and configure it manually or you can download ready package (XAMPP, Zend and etc.).

Fine thanks, ill just use xampp since i just need the website to creat accoutns for people to play. Do you recommend the latest xampp version?

15 минут назад, gainster81 сказал:

I dont have any line in init_attr.lua to modify the pet lv. 

Fine thanks, ill just use xampp since i just need the website to creat accoutns for people to play. Do you recommend the latest xampp version?

Latest XAMPP versions are without MSSQL support. As I remember, 1.6.8 still has MSSQL support.

3 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Latest XAMPP versions are without MSSQL support. As I remember, 1.6.8 still has MSSQL support.

Do you know any download link for it? ive searched but i couldnt find it.

Thanks

12 минуты назад, gainster81 сказал:

Do you know any download link for it? ive searched but i couldnt find it.

Thanks

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP Windows/1.6.8/

6 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Thanks mate, one last question. To have the website ready do i just need to clean the htdocs folder and paste the template web files and then add the DB id and pass to the xampp files right?

Thank you!!

Edited by gainster81

8 hours ago, gainster81 said:

Thanks mate, one last question. To have the website ready do i just need to clean the htdocs folder and paste the template web files and then add the DB id and pass to the xampp files right?

Thank you!!

Yea make sure u install with apache and mysql. After that transfer your web file into htdocs(remove everything from it first). Then open includes/inc.conf and set ip/db user/pass and so then you're all set.

15 hours ago, DangThao said:

Yea make sure u install with apache and mysql. After that transfer your web file into htdocs(remove everything from it first). Then open includes/inc.conf and set ip/db user/pass and so then you're all set.

Thank you, i changed all that already. Im still having problems when i try to enter the website. It says :

"Core-Error: Failed to connect to database!
Error: Login failed for user 'JamesDB'."

The username password is ok but i dont know why is that happening. Do you have any idea why?

Thanks

which mysql are u using? open ur query and see ur user and pass. Use that for ur website configurations. Also, is JamesDB is the one for all your database? such as gamedb, accountserver and so? or JamesDB = GameDB?

2 minutes ago, DangThao said:

which mysql are u using? open ur query and see ur user and pass. Use that for ur website configurations. Also, is JamesDB is the one for all your database? such as gamedb, accountserver and so? or JamesDB = GameDB?

SQL 2000, the user and pass i am using are correct. and JamesDB is where i have gamedb and accountserver

2 minutes ago, DangThao said:

may i assist u through teamviewer? if so, private msg me your tv id and pass

I am about to leave, are you going to be on later? ill send you a private message if you can later.

Thanks for the help

@gainster81 I tried use xampp with SQL 2008 / 2014 and it doesnt work if you use USER/PW you can't connect the website.
Using Zend you can connect to your website with user/pw on sql.

I also moved to Zend, there is a guide by @xEvo7 how to install zend server.

Edited by Rinor

6 hours ago, Rinor said:

@gainster81 I tried use xampp with SQL 2008 / 2014 and it doesnt work if you use USER/PW you can't connect the website.
Using Zend you can connect to your website with user/pw on sql.

I also moved to Zend, there is a guide by @xEvo7 how to install zend server.

I fixed already. Im so dumb, i was missing a line, thats why. My website is already working.

Thank you guys for the help!!!! :)