if your equipment already had apparel, you can "re-fuse" it to app clean ( this means you lose your whole equipment/gems)

Edited by Andy

You want to prevent players from fusing something onto an apparel that already has something fused in it? I don't really get what you are asking for.

it's the other way :rofl:. sorry.

prevent fuse clean apparel to equipment apparel, like sword apparel to sword apparel +27. by this way you lose your original equipment. game client lets you do a wrong fusion, this is what i want to fix.  im kinda confuse too... do not killme haha. hope you understand now.

Edited by Andy

Ah, so you want to prevent players from fusing a clean apparel sword into another apparel sword that has an equipment fused into it to prevent removing gems? If that's it, send me your scripts for apparel fusing and I'll add it.

6 hours ago, Andy said:

*Prevent user edit client side, like iteminfo.. characterinfo.. (yeah cheat issues)

Try Contact Derick ( LazyKid ) for this one, he is the only one that has this on his server maybe he would sell it.

12 hours ago, Andy said:

*Prevent user edit client side, like iteminfo.. characterinfo.. (yeah cheat issues)

Which issues?

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

23 minutes ago, Rinor said:

Try Contact Derick ( LazyKid ) for this one, he is the only one that has this on his server maybe he would sell it.

he probably did it by checking files hash using his launcher.

Just now, qwerty said:

he probably did it by checking files hash using his launcher.

he edited game.exe also, his security also check animation/ .lab and almost all others

15 minutes ago, Rinor said:

he edited game.exe also, his security also check animation/ .lab and almost all others

game.exe can be changed to ignore the security check

Just now, Wrexor said:

game.exe can be changed to ignore the security check

You can try it but you will get Game Version Incorrect when you try to login..

46 minutes ago, Rinor said:

why would he edit game.exe to do that. Klab has released his updater tools, use them to compare file hash - if it's different, overwrite it with an official version. the only thing I see that needs to be edited is to somehow make so that you could only open server using the launcher ;o

Just now, qwerty said:

why would he edit game.exe to do that. Klab has released his updater tools, use them to compare file hash - if it's different, overwrite it with an official version. the only thing I see that needs to be edited is to somehow make so that you could only open server using the launcher ;o

is not only launcher, if you use the gamestart.bat it also checks for the different files and replaces them to original..

btw where can i find that klab updater tools?

4 minutes ago, Rinor said:

is not only launcher, if you use the gamestart.bat it also checks for the different files and replaces them to original..

btw where can i find that klab updater tools?

Lucky's archive.

@qwerty it wasnt meant as a question

I just answered to Rinor's sentence..

@Rinor It's not useless , you can edit item description or stuff, but for example you want to tweak refining gems.His custom Game Launcher will prevent it.

11 minutes ago, Wrexor said:

You don't have to use his launcher to enter game.

It's necessar , his GameStart.exe is the only solution to enter it i guess, i tryed to use manual starter just like b4 the update of this launcher i could access game .After that i wasn't able to.

On topic: Andy, there is not much I can think of for client cheats. Maybe buy gem in stack or money overflow, both of these "work around", I already released. If I remember, try using "Buy" function at serverfiles to check for validation. Otherwise, client validation is useless

kong.png

a2.png

@KONG there is another tweak in the sea that can bug sea manufactures, and not consume the item, while getting any level buff you want. 

Gem in stack is not cheating, imo

money overflow can be fixed by not adding any item value over 50mil(?), is that the "work around" you talked about?

Other than that, I can't think of any other ones right now, so if someone knows, can post it so we can find a solution together. :)

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

Sea tweak requires abit more extensive work. I was just talking this with Billy a few days ago.

for money overflow, it is not a fixed if you are not allowed to add 50m+ items into npc. The "workaround" validates if the returned total cost have exceed the overflow value, at lua level. Thus allowing any price to be placed inside the npc.

kong.png

a2.png