Jap

logging 20+ clients

Sup peeps, just need help, trying to figure out how to log 20+ clients without having lag.

In the picture u see zankza logged 50 clients, and he say'd he had minimum lag.

I tried to post this in his pko forum but he banned me lul.

So my question is, how to log 20+ clients without having lag?

Much luv if anybody helps.

bandicam 2015-10-27 12-59-35-541.jpgbandicam 2016-10-18 19-36-55-308.jpgbandicam 2016-10-18 19-37-09-955.jpg

samurai-jack-drinking-e1447236593610 - Copy.jpg

Like i said pko  is a trash 1  guy open 50 alts lmao.

if u have pro rams video card u can open 100 clients it.s all abut ur pc not any programs 

FileItem-2715-sethsignature.png

Copying another client somewhere. Then tweak it like removing all glows, texture etc. and open client many times and login your alts there. While main account stays and logged in the main client which is the original folder and has texture etc.

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

5 minutes ago, xEvo7 said:

Copying another client somewhere. Then tweak it like removing all glows, texture etc. and open client many times and login your alts there. While main account stays and logged in the main client which is the original folder and has texture etc.

thats possible, but the server i'm playing, doesn't have glows. And i doubt it will help THAT much.

14 minutes ago, Vasil said:

Cheat engine

If you have maybe a link to a thread/guide on how to do it, I would appreciate that.

Or maybe there are a few steps on how to do it and you could be kind and tell me how to :)

Edited by Jap

25 minutes ago, Jap said:

thats possible, but the server i'm playing, doesn't have glows. And i doubt it will help THAT much.

If you have maybe a link to a thread/guide on how to do it, I would appreciate that.

Or maybe there are a few steps on how to do it and you could be kind and tell me how to :)

Man get that tweak TopPerf and remove wings music glows texture and work well but useless if ur Pc can.t don.t have high rams and rams video

Ok then, and how should i do it then?

What files are safe and what should i delete?

can't find that tweak "TopPerf" thought.

I get the point of removing the glows and effects overall but I don't quite understand how I can use CE to reduce the lags. Maybe there is a way, I just don't know how to do it? @Vasil

Engine is for duppe and buggs not even for less lagg is better for Huge lagg. This vasile dreaming so much lmao

Edited by xSeth

5 minutes ago, xSeth said:

Engine is for duppe and buggs not even for less lagg is better for Huge lagg. This vasile dreaming so much lmao

It's used for other purposes Seth.

12 minutes ago, nephthjes said:

I get the point of removing the glows and effects overall but I don't quite understand how I can use CE to reduce the lags. Maybe there is a way, I just don't know how to do it? @Vasil

Just google it..as i did. It was working perfectly. I ran over 15 client in LPO . CPU Was only 60% used then . Had no lags (a bit when launching chrome)

can anybody tell me what files should i delete.

Like to remove glows,wings,fairys,maybe even EQ.

Thanks.

45 minutes ago, Jap said:

can anybody tell me what files should i delete.

Like to remove glows,wings,fairys,maybe even EQ.

Thanks.

Check google for TopPerf is a tweak try find it and dl and copy in ur top folser

@Nobre That nab used many nabs slaves like Klabmouse Lab Developer and so on to spamm in top 2 , he didn.t open 50 alts lel or even 10

11 minutes ago, xSeth said:

Check google for TopPerf is a tweak try find it and dl and copy in ur top folser

@Nobre That nab used many nabs slaves like Klabmouse Lab Developer and so on to spamm in top 2 , he didn.t open 50 alts lel or even 10

LOL the more you search the more you find zankza just takes credit for everything and does nothing

Also Use Task Manager And Stop Use Less Programs That Will Help You , And Close Explorer this will shut ur windows u will not be able to open any thing or go to desktop but what are u running will stay 

9 hours ago, Vasil said:

Just google it..as i did. It was working perfectly. I ran over 15 client in LPO . CPU Was only 60% used then . Had no lags (a bit when launching chrome)

So, you really expect me to google 'How to use CE to open a certain number of ToP/Pko clients' and find an answer for that? o.O

6 hours ago, nephthjes said:

So, you really expect me to google 'How to use CE to open a certain number of ToP/Pko clients' and find an answer for that? o.O

It works on every game. Even TOP. If you are not interested. Don't waste your time,either googling it.

1 hour ago, Vasil said:

It works on every game. Even TOP. If you are not interested. Don't waste your time,either googling it.

Flawless logic but okay, I won't.