Sign in to follow this  
V3ct0r

Problems with the forum 05/08/2023 - 11/11/2023

Problems with the forum 05/08/2023 - 11/11/2023

Hello friends!

Unfortunately, the PKOdev.NET forum was unavailable for several months between August 05 and November 11, 2023. The cause for the forum's malfunction was a DDoS attack that began a few days before the forum failure. Perhaps someone remembers the errors 504 Gateway Timeout, 508 Resource Limit Is Reached and 500 Internal Server Error the day before. The attack affected server software, which took some time to recover. Protection against DDoS attacks was also installed.

The forum is currently online and continues to operate as normal.

On behalf of the forum team, I want to thank all the people who were interested in the fate of our forum and waited for its restoration. Thank you very much! We apologize for any inconvenience caused!

We wish you a good day and pleasant work with the forum!

P.S. Once again, I would like to especially thank our technical administrator @Panda, who was involved in solving this problem and successfully returned the forum to working state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Thanks goodness it got back. Few days prior the failure of the forum, there are a post requesting for donation by the forum owner and I assume at that point, the forum went down due to lack of funding. I was sad for it to go but I just kept checking it months after months. Gladly today I see the forum is up and well and hope it continue that way. Thanks @V3ct0r and team.

• Like 1

Hello friends,

Currently there are the following issues with the forum:

1) Users do not receive email with account confirmation or recovery (@MD00 and @champ);

2) Some users cannot access the forum with the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN (@MD00);

3) Some users cannot access the forum with the error ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR (@Angelix.

We are aware of these problems and are working to eliminate them. If you also encounter these errors, please let me know about it in this thread, or write a private message to me on Discord (@v3ct0r1024). We apologize for the temporary inconvenience!

20 hours ago, kyleflow said:

Thanks goodness it got back. Few days prior the failure of the forum, there are a post requesting for donation by the forum owner and I assume at that point, the forum went down due to lack of funding. I was sad for it to go but I just kept checking it months after months. Gladly today I see the forum is up and well and hope it continue that way. Thanks @V3ct0r and team.

Hello @kyleflow,

Glad to see you again! No, no, these problems are not related with the fundraising. The forum will work anyway.

• Thanks 2

Hello friends,

Fixed email sending. Now letters with activation and restoration of user accounts should reach the specified addresses.

• Thanks 1