@V3ct0r on this mod u change some about mov speed?, cuz when i use it with 6k mov speed on the alt, it works very well, but when i use something like 300 of mov speed, it throw me back, idk if that problem is for every1 or my mov speed on my files is too low

Edited by StaffEN

@V3ct0r I was verifying the source and for some reason when you compile the source it generates a 60fps_impl.dll that I then rename to the name of the client version already selected in vs but when I open the client that I am about to enter the game closes with the version already compiled It works fine but because of the new generated by vs the client gives an error game.exe see 0image.png.1c297385b77d75d3ca38acfe36cd0ed0.png

1>------ Operación Compilar iniciada: proyecto: pkodev.mod.60fps, configuración: Game.exe 1.3x_0 Release Win32 ------
2>------ Operación Compilar iniciada: proyecto: 60fps_impl, configuración: Release Win32 ------
2>dllmain.cpp
1>dllmain.cpp
2>Generando código
2>Previous IPDB not found, fall back to full compilation.
2>All 2 functions were compiled because no usable IPDB/IOBJ from previous compilation was found.
2>Generación de código finalizada
2>detours.lib(detours.obj) : warning LNK4099: no se encontró PDB 'detours.pdb' con 'detours.lib(detours.obj)' o en 'C:\Users\Techi\Downloads\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\Release\detours.pdb'; se vinculará el objeto sin tener en cuenta información de depuración
2>detours.lib(modules.obj) : warning LNK4099: no se encontró PDB 'detours.pdb' con 'detours.lib(modules.obj)' o en 'C:\Users\Techi\Downloads\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\Release\detours.pdb'; se vinculará el objeto sin tener en cuenta información de depuración
2>detours.lib(disasm.obj) : warning LNK4099: no se encontró PDB 'detours.pdb' con 'detours.lib(disasm.obj)' o en 'C:\Users\Techi\Downloads\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\Release\detours.pdb'; se vinculará el objeto sin tener en cuenta información de depuración
2>60fps_impl.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Techi\Downloads\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\Release\60fps_impl.dll
2>Compilación del proyecto "60fps_impl.vcxproj" terminada.
1>   Creando biblioteca C:\Users\Techi\Downloads\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\bin\pkodev.mod.60fps.client.13x_0.lib y objeto C:\Users\Techi\Downloads\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\bin\pkodev.mod.60fps.client.13x_0.exp
1>Generando código
1>Previous IPDB not found, fall back to full compilation.
1>All 9 functions were compiled because no usable IPDB/IOBJ from previous compilation was found.
1>Generación de código finalizada
1>pkodev.mod.60fps.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Techi\Downloads\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\pkodev.mod.60fps-master\bin\pkodev.mod.60fps.client.13x_0.dll
========== Compilar: 2 correctos, 0 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========

Hello @dragontechi,

You shouldn't use 60fps_impl/60fps_impl.vcxproj project. As far as I remember, this is a debug project for a specific version of Game.exe. Instead, you need to use pkodev.mod.60fps.impl_NNN.dll for your version of Game.exe, according to the instructions in the first post.

I also remind you again that the mod is deprecated and it is better not to use it.

On 12/20/2023 at 8:42 PM, RafaelaMartins said:

Hi @V3ct0r, you will fix this mod? thank u and have a good day! ❤️

Hello! No, this is not in my plans, unfortunately. Have a good day too!

• Like 1