Sign in to follow this  
zzzritdzzz

Importing lgo. files into server?

So my current issue isn't developing models or texturing them, its importing them into my server, for starters, I do not have a file converter which can change my 3d file format into a lgo. I don't even know if lgo is the correct format I need to convert to. So if I make new monsters and apparels, I can't put them in because I have no way to.  If someone can help me with the file conversions and help me learn how to import animations, apparels, weps, etc. I'll gladly send you some of the stuff I make.

1 hour ago, zzzritdzzz said:

So my current issue isn't developing models or texturing them, its importing them into my server, for starters, I do not have a file converter which can change my 3d file format into a lgo. I don't even know if lgo is the correct format I need to convert to. So if I make new monsters and apparels, I can't put them in because I have no way to.  If someone can help me with the file conversions and help me learn how to import animations, apparels, weps, etc. I'll gladly send you some of the stuff I make.

textures > .bmp

models > .lgo

There was obj > lgo converter on serverdev but it doesn't exist anymore so i have no clue where you could get one, maybe someone else can help with that. Currently im afraid youre limited to making non-animated models such as weapons since there was no public converter release for .lab which is format for animations and .lmo which are for structures such as trees, houses and ect.

I got WolfenX2 tool but I don't have password to open it if you guys can help me cracked it completely I could give you the files...

4 hours ago, Kyren said:

I got WolfenX2 tool but I don't have password to open it if you guys can help me cracked it completely I could give you the files...

Send me it , i'll decrypt it

I encountered another issue when making my static mesh, I first created my model and stuff, I converted it from obj to lgo using https://tools.serverdev.net/objlgo/ however when I tried importing it into server i got the error "convertmesh  data vb unkown FVF format" Does anyone know how I can fix this? I also had a bmp texture file with the same name and everyhting so i don't know why its not working

@zzzritdzzz also you can use this program to convert lgo -> obj. 

To convert obj -> lgo I know @insider's PHP script (link above) and .exe program. Someone sent me this program (don't remember who) but I've lost it.