Rinor

Forge/AppFusion Problem

Using ur Scripts xD @KONG
1. I have problem forging, it doesnt forge anything, says Operation Failed in system ( ingame ).  Forge error/script:
This is the error at luaerr:
4.png
This is the Script:
8.png

2. Error with apparel fusion too, it doesnt fusion any app, says Operation Failed in system. Fusion error/script line:
7.png
This is the Script:
9.png

- Something is missing that used to work with them. Like last time i had problems with exp and so.. KONG

Edited by Rinor

Instead of tagging KONG, why not try fixing it yourself? One of your variables is not properly defined or it has no value assigned to it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angelix said:

Instead of tagging KONG, why not try fixing it yourself? One of your variables is not properly defined or it has no value assigned to it. 

I dont actually know whats wrong, thats why im tagging him, since he is the only one who had them working when he shared them.

The true here is you just call for KONG for nothing, the files are released from he, of course, but that's not mean he will fix all for u. Better u change files, start with basic learning lua since u don't know what is "nil" or don't know how to read after months. I don't know how u write these words. :scratch_one-s_head:

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

On 5/21/2017 at 1:38 AM, Satan said:

The true here is you just call for KONG for nothing, the files are released from he, of course, but that's not mean he will fix all for u. Better u change files, start with basic learning lua since u don't know what is "nil" or don't know how to read after months. I don't know how u write these words. :scratch_one-s_head:

I know what nil means, i just need help with the missing variable. I just wanna fix and release them, if u dont wanna help then theres nothing to reply here.

So @Rinor, you said that know what "nil" means and now you asking for a example of the var, are you sure you know what is nil? You should read a little lua.org.

https://www.lua.org/pil/2.1.html

http://lua-users.org/wiki/TablesTutorial

About the first problem it's bcz maybe u forgot to add the Gem id on the table CapStoneLv, that's why returning nil. The second is missing the function EquipmentISGemmed. That's so hard to read isn't?

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

1) attempt to compare nil with number [nil vs number]

2) Get_StoneLv(...)  vs CapStoneLv(...)

by logic 3)  Get_stoneLv = nil vs CapStoneLv = number (or viceversa)

• Like 2

On 5/20/2017 at 0:17 PM, Rinor said:

1. I have problem forging, it doesnt forge anything, says Operation Failed in system ( ingame ).  Forge error/script:
4.png
This is the Script:
8.png

I will do some assumption -

1) You must add the gem_id into CapStoneLv[]
for example:

CapStoneLv[0863] = 5

where 0863 is the item_id of gem of rage and its capped level is 5

2. Error with apparel fusion too, it doesnt fusion any app, says Operation Failed in system. Fusion error/script line:
7.png
This is the Script:
9.png

function EquipmentISGemmed(item)
    local param = GetItemForgeParam(item, 1)
    local Item_Stone = {}
    local Item_StoneLv = {}
    param = TansferNum(param)
    Item_Stone[1] = GetNum_Part2(param)
    Item_Stone[2] = GetNum_Part4(param)
    Item_Stone[3] = GetNum_Part6(param)
    Item_StoneLv[1] = GetNum_Part3(param)
    Item_StoneLv[2] = GetNum_Part5(param)
    Item_StoneLv[3] = GetNum_Part7(param)
    if Item_StoneLv[1] > 0 or Item_StoneLv[2] > 0 or Item_StoneLv[3] > 0 then
        return 1
    else
        return 0
    end
end

- Something is missing that used to work with them. Like last time i had problems with exp and so.. KONG

I believe you keep encountering these issues because you are not searching for the missing functions.

Please look thorough. P.S. Notepad++ has a function to search for strings in multiple files/directory.

• Like 2

kong.png

a2.png

@KONG The fusion and upgrade are working fine now thanks alot.

Would like to ask about this if u have time:
err.png

err2.png

This is and error when i use Fairty Ration that Recovers 100 stamina and it says the it should not decrease stamina for the next 40min

I have tried a variable like this:
elf.data = {}
elf.data['fairy'] = true

Now it doesnt give any error.. but i still lose stamina everytime the pet gains exp ( growth )

This is bad function because the effect of no stamina deduction is only in effect in the gameserver that the player uses the ration.

I do not remember much about this but I think cha_timer is responsible for deduction of stamina. 

In cha timer, you will check if the userdata of slot 2 have a "elf.data", if yes - skip deduction routine. If no - continue deduction routine. 

• Like 1

kong.png

a2.png