Lua

A nice update

What a nice update in Mordo. It's nice to see something that we just love in the 1.3v server-files.

%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA1.jp

Wonder how hard coded it is O.o

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

I will try to increase temp bag capacity in GameDB.dbo.resource from 24 to 32 and edit form in client. If it will work we can patch GameServer.exe to make it set capacity in 32 items by default.

• Like 1

Still haven't figure out what's hard coded? since he could have edited the client to show 32 and database temp also. (and as v3ctor said default gameserver value)

Handguards and belts = items = iteminfo lines....

2 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

I will try to increase temp bag capacity in GameDB.dbo.resource from 24 to 32 and edit form in client. If it will work we can patch GameServer.exe to make it set capacity in 32 items by default.

it does work with more size already tried it with my app. (it is just a matter of client side edit)

Edited by Blanquitoh

Signature.png

Am pretty sure that you don't know what are you talking about... Belt, bracelets and the handguard is a new equipment type... But in Mordo to use them you need to double click and they goes to the temporary bag.

4 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Sounds good. Keep your nice job ^^

Edited by Lua

13 hours ago, Lua said:

Am pretty sure that you don't know what are you talking about... Belt, bracelets and the handguard is a new equipment type... But in Mordo to use them you need to double click and they goes to the temporary bag.

You don't have to double click to move them to the temporary bag, you just place them there and get effect afterwards, so he is pretty much right.

The information was taken from the site. Sorry if I'm wrong.

"Введены две независимые цепочки квестов для 55 и 65 уровня, за которые вы можете получить ценные сокровища: два браслета и наручи. Убив разбойника Ванга, есть шанс достать из сундука пояс на определенную профу.

Браслеты, наручи и пояс нельзя форжить, точить. Предметы передаются, выкидываются, удаляются. Наручи, браслеты и пояса работают только при нахождении во временном инвентаре. Единовременно во временном инвентаре может находиться не более двух браслетов, одних наручей и одного пояса.

Чтобы одеть (переместить экипировку во временный рюкзак), необходимо дважды щелкнуть по предмету. Если требования предмета соответствуют вашему классу и профессии и во временном мешке есть свободная ячейка, то предмет экипировки переместится во временный инвентарь.  Чтобы снять предмет просто перетащите его из временного инвентаря в постоянный (т.е. обычным способом, также как и монетки с печатями оттуда достаются)."

Interesting concepts. However, I think this can be done with or without any hardcoded mods. Let me explain:
Belts, Bracelets, Hand-guards are no longer treated as Equipments. [Item type: Perhaps clickable (like a chest)].
Once clicked, Item is removed from inventory, and added to temp bag via GiveItemX(), thus the reason "non-forgeable".
To determine if these accessories are within the temporary bag, is out of my knowledge. Perhaps I've forgotten the function or
it is custom.

• Like 1

kong.png

a2.png

36 minutes ago, xtc said:

Interesting concepts. However, I think this can be done with or without any hardcoded mods. Let me explain:
Belts, Bracelets, Hand-guards are no longer treated as Equipments. [Item type: Perhaps clickable (like a chest)].
Once clicked, Item is removed from inventory, and added to temp bag via GiveItemX(), thus the reason "non-forgeable".
To determine if these accessories are within the temporary bag, is out of my knowledge. Perhaps I've forgotten the function or
it is custom.

Yes, it can be done. But I don't think they did at this way. Maybe the temporary bag was edited to check and give the equipment status to cha (thats why I said "hard coded"). Anyway I'll check the client. : )

Yup, I guess you're right. It remains equipment item type. And does require quite extensive binary mods.
Accessories -> Temp. Client -> Support larger bag. Determine what items are in temp. Perhaps, some RU can shed some light on this topic. 

Edited by xtc

kong.png

a2.png

В 17.03.2016в18:24, Lua сказал:

Do you can tell name or ID of these items?

В 19.03.2016в17:10, Lua сказал:

7294 to 7329

Can you upload iteminfo.bin?

2 минуты назад, Lua сказал:

Yes. But am not my home now : S

ok, send it when you will at home

17 час назад, Lua сказал:

As said @xtc, these items (7294 to 7329) use function ItemUse_Bracelet() from ItemEffect.lua.

Цитата

7294    Пояс Чемпиона 55ур    z10201    10130005    0    0    0    0    0    0    82    0    0    0    0    0    1    1    1    1    1    1    15471    -1,-2,-2,-2    55    8,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2    0    0    -1,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2    -1,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    50    0    30    0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0    0,1000    10000,10000    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    ItemUse_Bracelet    0    0    0    0,0    0    0    0    0

13 минуты назад, Lua сказал:

Yes I see. Maybe they're using cha_timer to add the status ?

Yes. They can use something such as:

if (CheckTempBagItem(role, 7294) > 0) then

local statelv = 1
		local statetime = 3600

AddState(role, role, STATE_BRACELET, statelv, statetime)

else

local statelv_bracelet = GetChaStateLv(role, STATE_BRACELET)
		if (statelv_bracelet ~= 0) then

RemoveState(role, STATE_BRACELET)

end

and

The problem is that we don't have CheckTempBagItem(role, item_id) function. I will add it in my modified GameServer.exe and release soon.