Leba

Custom Gem Bug

Hi, I made a new Gem following the guide in the ServerDev archives step-by-step. Everything works fine until I forge the gem.

First of all, the Gem doesn't show up as forged on my Equipment where it should (Below "Sockets:"), nor does it show up in the Forging window.

Secondly, it messes the Sockets up quite a bit. It seems to remove the socket it was forged into, and if I want to forge any other Gem in the same piece of Equipment, I have to insert 2 sockets for some reason.

I tried pliering it as well but haven't found anything interesting... Will give combining a try when I get home too.

There's quite a few steps and things to modify when making a new Gem, so I wouldn't be surprised if I messed something up. Although I re-checked everything multiple times.

Edited by Leba
Typo

@Leba i think you forgot to compile the client steps on the instruction. because in your case, you cant see forged gem in your equipment. it means you're missing something in the client. try to recheck each steps on the guide

• Like 1

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

Hello @Leba!

Did you add the gem to the client? (StoneInfo.bin and scripts)

• Like 1

On 4/23/2017 at 6:20 PM, xEvo7 said:

@Leba i think you forgot to compile the client steps on the instruction. because in your case, you cant see forged gem in your equipment. it means you're missing something in the client. try to recheck each steps on the guide

Hi, thanks for the reply! I think I compiled and changed everything necessary within the client, I re-checked the guide numerous times before posting, but I'll give it one more shot in the evening. Btw, in case you missed that part, I can't see the gem in the equipment but it doesn't give any stats either.

1 hour ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Leba!

Did you add the gem to the client? (StoneInfo.bin and scripts)

Hi, thanks for replying! I did compile StoneInfo and I added the same ItemHint function in stonehint.lua and scripts.lua in client as well. I will re-check the guide in the evening and reply back.