Mdrst

Yatops (Yet Another Tales of Pirates Server/Source)

On 2/1/2024 at 8:08 AM, kyleflow said:

Step to do ?

Using VS 2022 Community to open the TOP.sln.

Compile Utility

Compile AudioSDL

Compile Engine

Compile Client

Is that all? where do I find the compiled files?

Hi bro, were you able to find out the exact steps to have all the client and server files working? I would like to test it with some friends.

Would any DB work with these files?

4 hours ago, YeYeJuice said:

Hi bro, were you able to find out the exact steps to have all the client and server files working? I would like to test it with some friends.

No sadly. I dont have the exact step. Not sure also about DB

8 hours ago, YeYeJuice said:

You must use the SQL files provided.

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."

- Donald E. Knuth

Have a litle trouble whit guild, 

When I create the guild it does not register me as a leader and indicates that the guild has no people and when I change the map or relog or switch character the guild disappears as if it had never been created, any help or suggestions?

I have resolved everything else, such as the items not showing attributes and fairies, the acc and pr registration in the stats window, etc.

@Mdrst

xbx3.png

On 2/12/2024 at 2:22 AM, Ximboliex said:

Have a litle trouble whit guild, 

When I create the guild it does not register me as a leader and indicates that the guild has no people and when I change the map or relog or switch character the guild disappears as if it had never been created, any help or suggestions?

I have resolved everything else, such as the items not showing attributes and fairies, the acc and pr registration in the stats window, etc.

@Mdrst

Were there any errors when running the Guild/GameDB sql scripts? I do not recall having this problem, but make sure to check GameServer logs.

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."

- Donald E. Knuth

7 hours ago, Mdrst said:

Were there any errors when running the Guild/GameDB sql scripts? I do not recall having this problem, but make sure to check GameServer logs.

I'll check

About group server crash when you try chat in friend chat, some time crash whit send party invitations, i still checking that.

xbx3.png