Sign in to follow this  
MrWick

Items in Temp Bag with effects corresponding

Hello @MrWick,

It is impossible because we can't get access to items in the temporary bag from scripts, in other words the GetChaItem() function doesn't work with the temporary bag.

P.S. The topic has been moved to Questions & Help section.

without source? no just alot of work
you still can workaround using
BagTempHasItem to check if temp bag has swing id or not , you have to use "MoveToTemp" function to move it from inventory to temp bag "not sure if this exist in compiled exes
or using giveitemX but do not add gems in it or anything/?

21 hours ago, mkhzaleh said:

without source? no just alot of work
you still can workaround using
BagTempHasItem to check if temp bag has swing id or not , you have to use "MoveToTemp" function to move it from inventory to temp bag "not sure if this exist in compiled exes
or using giveitemX but do not add gems in it or anything/?

As a solution it is possible to patch lua function GetChaItem(), or, to be more precise, SItemGrid* CCharacter::GetItem2(Char chPosType, Long lPosID). This function can only work with equipped items (chPosType = 1) and main inventory (chPosType = 2). With the help of the patch, it will be possible to obtain the attributes of items in a temporary bag (chPosType = 3) by slot number.

With this modification I did the following:

On 7/19/2018 at 9:25 AM, V3ct0r said:

bracelet.png

This modification adds into the game new types of equipment from 2.x versions - bracelets, belt, handguards.

To put a new type of equipment on the character, double-click on the corresponding icon in the character's inventory, after which the equipment will appear in the temporary bag. In order for the equipment to give the character attributes, it is necessary to arrange it in a temporary bag in a certain order (see screenshot):

• 1 and 2 slots - bracelets;
  • 3 slot - belt;
  • 4 slot - handguards.

Equipment has limitations in level and class, the character must meet certain requirements in order to use it.

The attributes of the new equipment are specified in ItemInfo.txt, just like for any other type of equipment.

On 1/10/2024 at 2:31 PM, V3ct0r said:

As a solution it is possible to patch lua function GetChaItem(), or, to be more precise, SItemGrid* CCharacter::GetItem2(Char chPosType, Long lPosID). This function can only work with equipped items (chPosType = 1) and main inventory (chPosType = 2). With the help of the patch, it will be possible to obtain the attributes of items in a temporary bag (chPosType = 3) by slot number.

With this modification I did the following:

did you released this mod? thanks

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

10 minutes ago, Lua said:

did you released this mod? thanks

Hello!

No, I didn't release it.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 6:03 PM, V3ct0r said:

Hello @MrWick,

It is impossible because we can't get access to items in the temporary bag from scripts, in other words the GetChaItem() function doesn't work with the temporary bag.

P.S. The topic has been moved to Questions & Help section.

Actually what I want is to free up space in the inventory, like using wings, but without ceasing to have the effect of the rb4, or swing, and allocate rb4 wings with effects-stats, swing + stats, go to the temp bag and have them that effect

If you want, I'll leave you my discord, so we can chat more about this, because I'm new to this topic, and I have many questions Discord: gmcelestiax and thanks for responding