Sign in to follow this  
Shako

Creating a Guild Bank

Hi guys,

Is there a way to create a guild bank, which the guild leader is able to access?

Also, when the guild kills a boss, for example, there can be an item that goes into the guild bank.

Appreciate any insight or help!

Edited by Shako
  • Like 1

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

Hello @Shako

You can use GameServer.exe with HandleChat function and file i/o. Players will get access to the bank via chat commands. You can save guild banks in files.

@Billy so it seems that it says it will cost some money but it actually doesn't.

I assume this is a private development made by you? Because I can't find it anywhere :D

Very nice system. Is there a way to immediately add items to this storage when members of that guild kill a boss, for example?

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

4 hours ago, Shako said:

@Billy so it seems that it says it will cost some money but it actually doesn't.

I assume this is a private development made by you? Because I can't find it anywhere :D

Very nice system. Is there a way to immediately add items to this storage when members of that guild kill a boss, for example?

I think u can do getguildid and check if the player is in a guild, if the atker is in guild or in a pt full of guild members, it will send it directly, but this will require another code of getting the deadID and if the deadID = blablah, it will send to it but not sure how @Billy was able to use a trade page to store item =D <--- SO COOL and GOOD