Sign in to follow this  
Vasil

Forum Suggestion pkoDev.net

This forum has been openned for like 3-4 months. Of course every forum need improvements & new privilieges. It's really a great developpement community.I've been thinking for some suggestions so this is what came on my mind.

1. Style : 

This forum need really a better theme so it look more stylish

Maybe move from IPSfocus to XenForo.

2. Dev/Guides :

It absolutely need c++ developpement guides for the source code of kop pko top . Since it has been released so it's really necessar.

3.Pages:

Some pages really need to get organized cause it's sometimes trolling xD such as member profile.

4.New Pages:

A page where you  see who are the Administrators,Moderators,Community Staffs,Server Administrators & stuff as that.

5.Web Section / Web Developping Guides:

These days theres lot of websites that has been released & everyone was looking for stylish web then he obtain a very nice hack :) so maybe you guys be nice and put some guides to trace backdoors or PHP CSS HTML Guides to make a website usable on TOP.

Website Section is really dead where everyone don't look on . Maybe we should put some attracting cool stuff on there. Why not ? :)

6.LUA Developpement:

As everyone know,Tales of Pirates game isn't well known such as Castle Clash & and other igg games. But it openned before long time. So we can make a system to advertise it or something . That has a relation to LUA Dev cause most of people that were playing TOP Game moved to be developpers but no useful guides or basics guides that's why most of people blocks out on a part & then thinking that they're stupids.

7.Bring more people to forum:

Yeah , it openned since like 4 months

We have to advertise it everywhere to get here more developpers.

8. Nothing Else.

Important Note: I hope that you did read all that and you would take some ideas from this thread.

Have a nice day!

-Vasil

• Like 1

Most of what you have mentioned doesn't even concern the forum itself. Guides are being done by members, it's not really administration's responsibility. However, I agree with you about the style and pages' trim.

1 hour ago, V1tor said:

Most of what you have mentioned doesn't even concern the forum itself. Guides are being done by members, it's not really administration's responsibility. However, I agree with you about the style and pages' trim.

I see. Maybe you guys would like to create a guides section for php css html c++ and maybe c#? So maybe the people that has knowledge of that could teach us some stuff? xD

41 minutes ago, Vasil said:

I see. Maybe you guys would like to create a guides section for php css html c++ and maybe c#? So maybe the people that has knowledge of that could teach us some stuff? xD

Well that's why V3ct0r has created Programming sections, feel free to release stuff or ask questions there. You can see some source codes in Server side releases already. If you're talking about the pko source code and tutorials for it, then it's probably too early for that.

3 hours ago, V1tor said:

Well that's why V3ct0r has created Programming sections, feel free to release stuff or ask questions there. You can see some source codes in Server side releases already. If you're talking about the pko source code and tutorials for it, then it's probably too early for that.

Dunno,if you like to leech on files its needed .Ofc everyone would like to leech on the kop pko top source code.

14 hours ago, Vasil said:

Dunno,if you like to leech on files its needed .Ofc everyone would like to leech on the kop pko top source code.

Excuse me?

Hello @Vasil 

Thank you for your suggestions!

23 часа назад, Vasil сказал:

2. Dev/Guides :

It absolutely need c++ developpement guides for the source code of kop pko top . Since it has been released so it's really necessar.

5.Web Section / Web Developping Guides:

These days theres lot of websites that has been released & everyone was looking for stylish web then he obtain a very nice hack  so maybe you guys be nice and put some guides to trace backdoors or PHP CSS HTML Guides to make a website usable on TOP.

Website Section is really dead where everyone don't look on . Maybe we should put some attracting cool stuff on there. Why not ? 

6.LUA Developpement:

As everyone know,Tales of Pirates game isn't well known such as Castle Clash & and other igg games. But it openned before long time. So we can make a system to advertise it or something . That has a relation to LUA Dev cause most of people that were playing TOP Game moved to be developpers but no useful guides or basics guides that's why most of people blocks out on a part & then thinking that they're stupids.

There is a lot of programming books, videos, articles etc on the Internet. There is no need to write programming articles on our forum, you can learn programming languages by yourself.

Цитата

7.Bring more people to forum:

Yeah , it openned since like 4 months

We have to advertise it everywhere to get here more developpers.

We are making effort to bring more people to the forum. Special thanks to @V1tor

Цитата

4.New Pages:

A page where you  see who are the Administrators,Moderators,Community Staffs,Server Administrators & stuff as that.

You can see who are staff here: https://pkodev.net/index.php?/staff/

Цитата

1. Style : 

This forum need really a better theme so it look more stylish

Maybe move from IPSfocus to XenForo.

We are still searching for a new style, but with no success. But I like current style

Just now, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Vasil 

Thank you for your suggestions!

There is a lot of programming books, videos, articles etc on the Internet. There is no need to write programming articles on our forum, you can learn programming languages by yourself.

We are making effort to bring more people to the forum. Special thanks to @V1tor

You can see who arest aff here: https://pkodev.net/index.php?/staff/

We are still searching for a new style, but with no success. But I like current style

Shall i help finding a nice style?