Sign in to follow this  

Is anybody interested in making a server nowadays...?

Hi guys, I have some free time lately and would gladly work on something with an experienced user. 

If you have a good project or an idea we could work on and you can work with lua, feel free to message me.

I've been working on ToP private servers for 2-3 years now. I also know a bit of c# and php if it can be used anywhere. I can speak both: English and Russian, though I'd prefer to work in English.

Thanks for your time :smile:

2 minutes ago, xSeth said:

i can give u  many ideas abut quests/bosses/items/etc. Ur srv will be based on low max 4-5k max ? or 7k+ ?

Ideas are good, but I don't seem to have much interest in working alone. However, you can private message me with them once you're free and I'll take them into consideration :P

51 minutes ago, V1tor said:

Hi guys, I have some free time lately and would gladly work on something with an experienced user. 

If you have a good project or an idea we could work on and you can work with lua, feel free to message me.

I've been working on ToP private servers for 2-3 years now. I also know a bit of c# and php if it can be used anywhere. I can speak both: English and Russian, though I'd prefer to work in English.

Thanks for your time :smile:

What version would you like to work on? Im eng/spanish. I have 2 weeks free each months to work on

18 minutes ago, Juan said:

What version would you like to work on? Im eng/spanish. I have 2 weeks free each months to work on

1.3x

22 minutes ago, V1tor said:

1.3x

If u want we can try... I worked a bit on pko 1.38 files from 0. I can show them to u or we can start in others one. As u wish ;)

im currently working on a server with a few programming friends of mine, got our web server going and just editing and testing the files for all bugs. 

-XP will only be x2 so you will work for your level ups. We have the original TOP level event ( forgot name) where you collect wood, fish, kill pumpkins etc. ( the quests have changed abit ) but it will be held weekly as well 

-Story Quests

-Much more work to advance between classes. So its alot more fun and alot to do.

-Lv9 Gems

-All PVP maps working, Including the Catch The Flag PVP.

-Physillis crusader 

We want to bring back teamwork and guilds working together to help each other getting Rebirthed and rare weapons!

A whole new TOP experience will be starting and your invited to join !!

GM Events weekly.

And ALOT MORE!!

Once we are 100% happy with our testing we will release the client 

1 hour ago, Red said:

im currently working on a server with a few programming friends of mine, got our web server going and just editing and testing the files for all bugs. 

-XP will only be x2 so you will work for your level ups. We have the original TOP level event ( forgot name) where you collect wood, fish, kill pumpkins etc. ( the quests have changed abit ) but it will be held weekly as well 

-Story Quests

-Much more work to advance between classes. So its alot more fun and alot to do.

-Lv9 Gems

-All PVP maps working, Including the Catch The Flag PVP.

-Physillis crusader 

We want to bring back teamwork and guilds working together to help each other getting Rebirthed and rare weapons!

A whole new TOP experience will be starting and your invited to join !!

GM Events weekly.

And ALOT MORE!!

Once we are 100% happy with our testing we will release the client 

Hi! Sorry but I'm not interested in making hard servers.

@V1tor man go make an server with PK MODE 24/7 like darkmaze/avacado/world pirates. Lvls make 100 instant or easy lvl bcoz those days nobody wanna work hard on plvl, every1 focus on Items,Gems,Farm.

FileItem-2715-sethsignature.png

Also @V1tor is great map maker. Highly recommend him

57 minutes ago, Lazy n Canadian said:

Hello @nephthjes,

Are you still interested in making a server? if so please feel free to add me on Skype maybe we both can go over some things?

Skype name : idunnohowto

Thank's,

Canadian

Speaking french? Or youre not from montreal regions