Sign in to follow this  
Angelix

Few questions.

I'm Angelix from ServerDev and I have been absent from development way too long, noticed ServerDev was dead/closed and I found this forum by browsing MainDev, anyways, onto the questions hoping someone can help me out here.

1. I saw the source code released for v2.x+, is there anyway to compile it, I mean, what program can I use and such?
  2. Is there an in-game mall already for v2.x?
  3. Are there any base files for v2.x?

Thanks! :)

Hello @Angelix!

You can compile source code in Visual Studio/C++ 2008. Also you can use VS 2015 but with some fixes

6 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Angelix!

You can compile source code in Visual Studio/C++ 2008. Also you can use VS 2015 but with some fixes

Thanks, i'll give that a try. How about the IGS feature?

I just wasn't able to compile/generate an .exe for the applications, can you make a guide with links according to the necessary files? For v1.X or v2.x please.

Edited by Angelix

you can compile it with vs 2005 located at [project]/Proj/Backup

replace it for the current one at [project/Proj]

take in count that you must compile the 'common' libraries first, Common/[*]/Proj

@V3ct0r do you know if there are clean/untouched source files ?

Discord: andresc

5 minutes ago, Totoka said:

you can compile it with vs 2005 located at [project]/Proj/Backup

replace it for the current one at [project/Proj]

take in count that you must compile the 'common' libraries first, Common/[*]/Proj

@V3ct0r do you know if there are clean/untouched source files ?

Thanks for the reply. 
Do you know where I can download VS2005? Can it be done with the VS 2005 Express? A guide would be really helpful.

35 minutes ago, Angelix said:

Thanks for the reply. 
Do you know where I can download VS2005? Can it be done with the VS 2005 Express? A guide would be really helpful.

any VS 2005 c++ will be file for some projects (.vcproj), not for all of them, coz there are also projects which requires the vc90 toolset from VC2008 (@V3ct0r had mentioned it before.), there are also .vcxproj to compile with VS2010+ build systems ( and some of them has no .vcproj backups D= )

about the download, don't be so lazy.

eventually you can use google's stuff for such purposes, they have a great search engine.

look.

Discord: andresc

1 minute ago, Totoka said:

any VS 2005 c++ will be file for some projects (.vcproj), not for all of them, coz there are also projects which requires the vc90 toolset from VC2008 (@V3ct0r had mentioned it before.), there are also .vcxproj to compile with VS2010+ build systems ( and some of them has no .vcproj backups D= )

about the download, don't be so lazy.

eventually you can use google's stuff for such purposes, they have a great search engine.

look.

Sorry about that, not lazy, just that I haven't been able to compile them. I tried even Visual Basic 6, up to VS 2015, hahah. I always get an error or two, since I lack knowledge to use the compilers and how to fix errors, that's why I was looking for a guide. My bad if it looked wrong just asking and asking. I already installed VS C++ 2005 Express, will try to do as you said, I'd upload proof I have it installed, yet attachments don't work, don't know why.