Sign in to follow this  
Rinor

Flyff Website for Sale

5 hours ago, DangThao said:

TBH u are the worst/horrible website ripper i ever seen, i bet a kid can do better LMAO. GG enjoy sale your website, i hope whoever bought it is stupid enough to fall for you =D. Someone well known like LazyKid is good enough to sell website with stuff he did and recredited himself while there are those who just reuse/stole from elsewhere and change stuff up and made it their. Maybe start with SnowCrash pkosite 1.0 and do stuff yourself there and sell would give you more respect =D. Maybe next time you ripped, maybe ripped everything (every single letters before you make it compatible with pko SQL and DB) =D.

Haters Gonna Hate :)

• Like 2

can you rip other web to sell or you only sell this? cuz i have a friend looking for pro site he might intrested.

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

can you rip other web to sell or you only sell this? cuz i have a friend looking for pro site he might intrested.

Bro  , don't fall in this way , i'm releasing this website complete anyway .

Including:

Name Change

Auction (Credits,Points)

Donation Page

Award Center

Item Mall

Staff List

Credits Wheel

Points Wheel

P/S: THE WEBSITE @Rinor Sells ISN't WELL DESIGNED/ CODED (TRASH CSS)

11 hours ago, Lucky said:

yeah any web you want just msg me at skype

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dimitrov said:

Lol ur pages suck not even close with mine
Check my pages and check ur pages rofl btw thats good fail exchange rep to cred without login :)
Still mine is better anyway <3

1 hour ago, Rinor said:

Lol ur pages suck not even close with mine
Check my pages and check ur pages rofl btw thats good fail exchange rep to cred without login :)
Still mine is better anyway <3

Show me the pages that are better than mines senpai. 

Talking is easy. I did check screenshots , that's what people call "Trash" , your ones arent really good postionned n stuff. Oh!I forgot , you don't know Css. Good luck next time hoe :)

1 hour ago, Dimitrov said:

Show me the pages that are better than mines senpai. 

Talking is easy. I did check screenshots , that's what people call "Trash" , your ones arent really good postionned n stuff. Oh!I forgot , you don't know Css. Good luck next time hoe :)

show screenshots? you really need big glasses check my rar dude all you do is TALK TALK TALK.. just gonna ignore you lol

37 minutes ago, Rinor said:

show screenshots? you really need big glasses check my rar dude all you do is TALK TALK TALK.. just gonna ignore you lol

I did check RARs / the pic you have posted , ure trash