Rinor

[Question] Iteminfo/SceneEffectinfo function

( Im using 1.38 PKO files )

Ex: Swing, Iteminfo Line: 

9121    Bashful Panda Swing - Lance    n2013    10130005    0    0    0    0    0    0    84    0    0    0    0    0    1    1    1    1    1    1    0    1,-2,-2,-2    0    -1,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2    0    0    -1,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2    -1,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    0,0    1,1    1,1    1,1    0,0    1,1    0    0,0    5000,5000    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    4060,3    0    0    Swing with a blushing panda! Place the item in the first slot of the Inventory to sit on the swing.    0

The Red Line ( 4060,3 ) - is the Sceneeffectinfo
So what im asking is: How should it work without using Skilleff.. i mean can someone give an example how the script should be like ( soo ex: when you put the panda swing at 1st inver it shows the swing ( without skilleff needed? ) i dont need the swing system, just want know how can this work? )

I hope someone can explain.

1 hour ago, Rinor said:

So what im asking is: How should it work without using Skilleff.. i mean can someone give an example how the script should be like ( soo ex: when you put the panda swing at 1st inver it shows the swing ( without skilleff needed? ) i dont need the swing system, just want know how can this work? )

With cha_timer, you check what equipment certain player places on X inventory slot and then add the effect. But I guess you'd somehow use sceneeffectinfo either way.

5 minutes ago, Rinor said:

@qwerty im confuse, could you explain it better? it's first time i see this srsly..

uh, check how cloaks work, should be pretty much the same concept.

1 minute ago, qwerty said:

uh, check how cloaks work, should be pretty much the same concept.

not really, cape use skilleff, im asking how does this work without skilleff.. its Iteminfo and sceneeffectinfo only hm..

7 hours ago, Rinor said:

For pko 1.3x change item type 84 to 44 and characterposeinfo.txt line or characteraction.tx don't remember it @Vasil know more about theme..

xbx3.png

@Ximboliex im not sure you understand me, im just want know how does that iteminfo lines of scene works with scene without skilleff,
and not about the itemtype cuz i dont need issue about sitting at swing xD
just how does that work without skilleff

5 minutes ago, Rinor said:

@Ximboliex im not sure you understand me, im just want know how does that iteminfo lines of scene works with scene without skilleff,
and not about the itemtype cuz i dont need issue about sitting at swing xD
just how does that work without skilleff

You can try try and search for yourself, trial and error gives you the basic things you always need then come to forum if you need help.

Try looking for wings, see how they work then continue from there.

• Like 1

@Angelix as i see you too didnt understand what i mean, Forget the Swing
Im just interested to know how the iteminfo lines of Swing item at the end have 4060,3 the id of sceneeffectinfo, soo what i want is if someone could explain how they connected to work at script Without using skilleff.txt line,  Only ItemInfo-SceneEffectInfo

2 minutes ago, Rinor said:

@Angelix as i see you too didnt understand what i mean, Forget the Swing
Im just interested to know how the iteminfo lines of Swing item at the end have 4060,3 the id of sceneeffectinfo, soo what i want is if someone could explain how they connected to work at script Without using skilleff.txt line,  Only ItemInfo-SceneEffectInfo

As I see, you too didn't understand what I meant, forget the thread.

I was just trying to show how to find clues on way ItemInfo lines connect with lines from SceneEffInfo. So what I wanted to show you that you can look at wings to see how they work without using SkillEff lines, only ItemInfo-SceneEffInfo.

45 minutes ago, KONG said:

Hi Rinor, Game.exe must be modified to render the effects. I think you can extract those pieces of code from TOP2's game.exe.

Yeah but, which lines at game.exe? you have any idea? or anyone else did this before?