Rinor

Looking for a laptop

Hi guys im looking for anyone who could help me choose a laptop more like gamming laptop which costs 600-750$

I've seen some at Amazon but im not sure which one is better.

This is the laptop i check so i want know if is worth to buy and if is a good one?

The prize is 870$:

Screenshot_2016-11-01-01-27-10.png

2 hours ago, Rinor said:

a

its a really nice lap,would be better if you can get one that has SSD even a 250gb would be enough but other than that its nice 

also if you want a gaming laptop try MSI i got one and it is really nice 

i also see that it has amd which isnt as good as nvidia GTX(a lot better for gaming) 

Screenshot (1).png

Edited by TheLegend

8 hours ago, TheLegend said:

its a really nice lap,would be better if you can get one that has SSD even a 250gb would be enough but other than that its nice 

also if you want a gaming laptop try MSI i got one and it is really nice 

i also see that it has amd which isnt as good as nvidia GTX(a lot better for gam

Screenshot (1).png

Where you bought it and how much?

And could you show me the infos as ram,graphic? Im really interested

D'you definitely need a laptop? For gaming, a PC would be much better. If you're going as far as $870, I could write up a build for you which could do exponentially better than a laptop. Unless you need the mobility of a laptop, in which case going for a MSI laptop would be your best bet.

• Like 3

@Rinor i advice you to get some help from your friends and build your own pc buying in individual pices it gets way cheaper.

the only way gaming lappot would be worth is if you are contantly chainging places and even that way i dont thing you wana run that heavy gaming

2 minutes ago, Nobre said:

this website looks great

yes people do come from different places that suggests their build and the cost of their build in specs.

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

6 hours ago, Rinor said:

Where you bought it and how much?

And could you show me the infos as ram,graphic? Im really interested

it was from amazon 8months ago 

costed 1k$ 

as the other guys said getting a good gaming laptop will cost you around 2k+ and it still wont be as good as a Desktop that would cost you less than 1k

Am really interested in a Desktop right now will check some out and see how things go 

Screenshot (6).png

16 minutes ago, TheLegend said:

it was from amazon 8months ago 

costed 1k$ 

as the other guys said getting a good gaming laptop will cost you around 2k+ and it still wont be as good as a Desktop that would cost you less than 1k

Am really interested in a Desktop right now will check some out and see how things go 

Screenshot (6).png

They sent it to your house right?

This is a Msi i just checked i hope its good?:

Screenshot_2016-11-01-19-17-45.png

Its only 775$.

Im new on amazon so i would like to know how is the payment should i pay first or i have to pay when they bring it?

And amazon is safe to buy right?

14 minutes ago, Rinor said:

They sent it to your house right?

This is a Msi i just checked i hope its good?:

Screenshot_2016-11-01-19-17-45.png

Its only 775$.

Im new on amazon so i would like to know how is the payment should i pay first or i have to pay when they bring it?

And amazon is safe to buy right?

i bought all my parts on amazon i think its fine

7 hours ago, Perseus said:

D'you definitely need a laptop? For gaming, a PC would be much better. If you're going as far as $870, I could write up a build for you which could do exponentially better than a laptop. Unless you need the mobility of a laptop, in which case going for a MSI laptop would be your best bet.

Could you write me about pc build? And which is the best company for pc? Ex: asus,acer,cyberpower? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rinor said:

Could you write me about pc build? And which is the best company for pc? Ex: asus,acer,cyberpower? 

Don't get a pre-built. Horrible bang for buck value. Give me your budget, and I'll whip up a build for you. Also, where d'you live? Hardware in US is much cheaper than the rest of the world ( sadly ).

8 hours ago, TheLegend said:

looking for one too :) 

Let me know your budget.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Perseus said:

Don't get a pre-built. Horrible bang for buck value. Give me your budget, and I'll whip up a build for you. Also, where d'you live? Hardware in US is much cheaper than the rest of the world ( sadly ).

800€  which is like 870$

I live in Kosovo ( EU )

2 hours ago, Rinor said:

800€  which is like 870$

I live in Kosovo ( EU )

D'you already own any peripherals? Mouse/keyboard/monitor?

Also what kind of games you play could also help me out.

Edited by Perseus

3 hours ago, Perseus said:

D'you already own any peripherals? Mouse/keyboard/monitor?

Also what kind of games you play could also help me out.

I got my keyboard only from my last pc, nothing else

Games as fallout,assassin creed,gta v ,far cry etc.. Something like these..

12 hours ago, Perseus said:

Let me know your budget.

my budget is around 1k-1.2k, I also live in the US 

i dont really play any games , but i render many videos/ use all of Adobe products , also might try out new MMOs that come out 

+that budget doesnt include screens/mouse and keyboard 

Edited by TheLegend

1 hour ago, Rinor said:

I got my keyboard only from my last pc, nothing else

Games as fallout,assassin creed,gta v ,far cry etc.. Something like these..

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($174.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: *Gigabyte GA-B150M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($52.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($79.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: *AMD Radeon R3 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.49 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 8GB GAMING X Video Card  ($244.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Asus VS238H-P 23.0" Monitor  ($117.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $910.27
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-02 14:14 EDT-0400

This'll run all the current generation and at least another 2 years worth of games at 1080p60fps@ultra. 

I kinda had to skimp on the motherboard ( doesn't support crossfire/sli ) and the CPU ( you won't be able to overclock ), but this'll blow out of the water any and every console, and pretty much all laptops ( there's a couple new ones MSI is making with the 1080 in them, which ,well you can't beat without a 1080 lol ). 

I put only 8GB of RAM to meet your price requirements, you can add another 8GB stick later on when you have some more money. This should server you for a long time, the GPU is better than my current rig ( R9 390) and I can run GTA, Witcher 3, Just cause 3, fallout 4, rise of the tomb raider, doom, all at ultra 1080p@144fps.

I only put you up for a 60 hz monitor cause 144 is a little more expensive and I don't see any reason you'd need it for now. 

Let me know if you have any issues.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheLegend said:

my budget is around 1k-1.2k, I also live in the US 

i dont really play any games , but i render many videos/ use all of Adobe products , also might try out new MMOs that come out 

+that budget doesnt include screens/mouse and keyboard 

I'll have to look up what I can whip up for rendering purposes, probably a 1080 should work for you. I'll get back with a build for you in the morning. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Perseus said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($174.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: *Gigabyte GA-B150M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($52.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($79.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: *AMD Radeon R3 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.49 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 8GB GAMING X Video Card  ($244.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Asus VS238H-P 23.0" Monitor  ($117.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $910.27
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-02 14:14 EDT-0400

This'll run all the current generation and at least another 2 years worth of games at 1080p60fps@ultra. 

I kinda had to skimp on the motherboard ( doesn't support crossfire/sli ) and the CPU ( you won't be able to overclock ), but this'll blow out of the water any and every console, and pretty much all laptops ( there's a couple new ones MSI is making with the 1080 in them, which ,well you can't beat without a 1080 lol ). 

I put only 8GB of RAM to meet your price requirements, you can add another 8GB stick later on when you have some more money. This should server you for a long time, the GPU is better than my current rig ( R9 390) and I can run GTA, Witcher 3, Just cause 3, fallout 4, rise of the tomb raider, doom, all at ultra 1080p@144fps.

I only put you up for a 60 hz monitor cause 144 is a little more expensive and I don't see any reason you'd need it for now. 

Let me know if you have any issues.

This build looks great thanks alot for your time but almost all of them not allowed in my contry xD I will try check amazon for them..

3 hours ago, Rinor said:

This build looks great thanks alot for your time but almost all of them not allowed in my contry xD I will try check amazon for them..

Amazon will have most(if not all) of them. Try newegg as well.