xSeth

Bring fking AVACADO back!

I think every1 want a PK server without all features and blabla farm 9999999x items for 1 ITEM and waste days and days then srv die.

So i suggest if any1 will bring real avacado back , the one with Argent map and rest of npcs/spartans that Kara angel from WG and etc.

And news u can do updates like Swings/Cloack/better eqs like NightMare Set,etc

And for gems i think all should be on npc only BD gems need farm from bd mobs with low rate

And ofc New bosses/mazes wich can get new Weapons,Sets,Pets,Rings,Neck,VIP,etc and so on

Well is just a suggestion but at least it will be a PK srv .

• Like 1

FileItem-2715-sethsignature.png

why u dont do it? 

40 minutes ago, xSeth said:

waste days and days then srv die

if this is true, what about pirate king online? what about roso? 
who gonna open avacado back he waste his time , and losing money, also not all will join , coz 
many players like farming,hard servers

wtf ur talking abut pirate king and roso ?

1st) that trash pko will die soon , already it start just look forum. I still dont know how every1 join in zanka srv , they still don't get it cz zanka is a a trash and stupid. He fuked all by closed Fox while all mall without reasson, no refunds , now he open pko and i still see IDIOTS who play ther LOL, RETARD PLAYERS. + i see zanka ignore every1 , i don't know what he show by that , maybe he wanna act like IGG  ? But IGG at least care for players when talk on Live Support instead of this trash kidd. I just laugh so hard when i saw i got banned on forum pko when i said some " words " and zanky got affected i see but don't worry soon is dead , atm is full of ALTS 500+ of stalls lmao  rest 10-20 max active players NO LIFERS WTF.

2nd ) roso is a nice srv but is bored as fuk same features like 5 yrs ago 100k max is a trash srv bored as fk, GM'S corrupt if u pay x usd u get +27 and so on = shit

3rd) who's gonna open avacado he can take care of it by advert and etc and watch out what i said up " new weapons,sets " those can be added in MALL = win money. It's avacado that srv need PK zone and those new items can get by hard farm as u said

4th) dude ppls like farming,hard srv but servers like TOP 1 wich is funn not pko wich is a trash x1 rates max lvl is 72 and 72 will be 4ever till srv die, that is not funn , prolly is it at begin but later u can quit 100%.

5th) so avacado give a good PK + money if u know work good on it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xSeth said:

wtf ur talking abut pirate king and roso ?

1st) that trash pko will die soon , already it start just look forum. I still dont know how every1 join in zanka srv , they still don't get it cz zanka is a a trash and stupid. He fuked all by closed Fox while all mall without reasson, no refunds , now he open pko and i still see IDIOTS who play ther LOL, RETARD PLAYERS. + i see zanka ignore every1 , i don't know what he show by that , maybe he wanna act like IGG  ? But IGG at least care for players when talk on Live Support instead of this trash kidd. I just laugh so hard when i saw i got banned on forum pko when i said some " words " and zanky got affected i see but don't worry soon is dead , atm is full of ALTS 500+ of stalls lmao  rest 10-20 max active players NO LIFERS WTF.

2nd ) roso is a nice srv but is bored as fuk same features like 5 yrs ago 100k max is a trash srv bored as fk, GM'S corrupt if u pay x usd u get +27 and so on = shit

3rd) who's gonna open avacado he can take care of it by advert and etc and watch out what i said up " new weapons,sets " those can be added in MALL = win money. It's avacado that srv need PK zone and those new items can get by hard farm as u said

4th) dude ppls like farming,hard srv but servers like TOP 1 wich is funn not pko wich is a trash x1 rates max lvl is 72 and 72 will be 4ever till srv die, that is not funn , prolly is it at begin but later u can quit 100%.

5th) so avacado give a good PK + money if u know work good on it

Its kinda true that Zankza does stuff wrong with PKO and that still doesn't mean the server is dead or there is no PK. I'm pretty sure youre one of these rando sh1tters who never got in to the high-end stuff there. There is 3 full guilds pking ea other every DW so i don't see why you say theres no pk. Also why would you request for sum old ass server that has been re-opened 4564564 times and closed shortly after. Make something new that people wanna actually play.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Its kinda true that Zankza does stuff wrong with PKO and that still doesn't mean the server is dead or there is no PK. I'm pretty sure youre one of these rando sh1tters who never got in to the high-end stuff there. There is 3 full guilds pking ea other every DW so i don't see why you say theres no pk. Also why would you request for sum old ass server that has been re-opened 4564564 times and closed shortly after. Make something new that people wanna actually play.

oh i never got in to the high - end stuff in pko ? i'm not a fking slave like u and many others wich play that stupid srv owned by zanka for later get ignored and nothing from it cz will be CLOSED

U fagg ask me abut pro gears in that shet pko but i ask u if u ever got a pro gear or a decent LVL in REAL TOP, TOP 1- TOP 2 , oh but i bet u quit in 5 min after u enter, so u are just a cancer around here like zanka's slaves.

And that dumb bann me everywhere even on forum so imagine if i play pko , he let me get items then BANN without reassons.

And as i read on forum on CA is nobody on just 1 guild pk vs mobs , so ya WOW amazing PK.

Avacado if is protected and good work as a team will be nice one on PK

Others srv type PK not exist so if u got any smart idea tell me or just move to ur slave zanka.

Edited by xSeth
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, xSeth said:

oh i never got in to the high - end stuff in pko ? i'm not a fking slave like u and many others wich play that stupid srv owned by zanka for later get ignored and nothing from it cz will be CLOSED

U fagg ask me abut pro gears in that shet pko but i ask u if u ever got a pro geat or a decent LVL in REAL TOP, TOP 1- TOP 2 , oh but i bet u quit in 5 min after u enter, so u are just a cancer around here like zanka's slaves.

And that dumb bann me everywhere even on forum so imagine if i play pko , he let me get items then BANN without reassons.

And as i read on forum on CA is nobody on just 1 guild pk vs mobs , so ya WOW amazing PK.

Others srv type PK not exist so if u got any smart idea tell me or just move to ur slave zanka.

I wonder why you keep getting banned...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Angelix said:

I wonder why you keep getting banned...

well dude it's difference , i just act like that for this nabs wich act to me cz they are pro if play that pko a private fail srv but TOP official never ever reach lv 50.

And i said i'm banned only in forum of that pko but prolly in game also just cz owner is zanka a slave wich was a trash in whole TOP and hate me from first day when i pwned him in that ServerDev and when top 2 was hacked he try so hard to find my chars to delete and fail so hard so prolly yea he hate me so much but who care's is a nobody.

And trust me i'am a nice person , i just like to troll with every1 :)

Edited by xSeth

I think every1 want a PK server without all shets of features and blabla

A contradiction?

And ofc New bosses/mazes wich can get new Weapons,Sets,Pets,Rings,Neck,VIP,etc and so on

I am about to run a server like that for someone else, it has very high rates, and based on KOP 2.4, the one which you hate, but downgraded to be like 1.X, coz they want it like that to approach some features from 2.4, to be honest, i dunno if that would work, coz they currently will throw most items through NPC's, also that comes without a hard item drop rate. that mean less $

One thing that they have as unique, or something that I never seen before on Top, do you know the Reset/Rebirth system from Mu Online?

But well, that what they want.

And yeah, I also missing times like that in where I expend like 24 hours a day on TOP during 2 years, with a lot of coke and caffeine xD

Discord: andresc

2 minutes ago, Totoka said:

A contradiction?

I am about to run a server like that for someone else, it has very high rates, and based on KOP 2.4, the one which you hate, but downgraded to be like 1.X, coz they want it like that to approach some features from 2.4, to be honest, i dunno if that would work, coz they currently will throw most items through NPC's, also that comes without a hard item drop rate. that mean less $

One thing that they have as unique, or something that I never seen before on Top, do you know the Reset/Rebirth system from Mu Online?

And yeah, I also missing times like that in where I expend like 24 hours a day on TOP during 2 years, with a lot of coke and caffeine xD

Can you expand on that "Reset/Rebirth" system?

9 minutes ago, Totoka said:

@Angelix https://goo.gl/izV2BA I won't copy & paste that xD

It's not new, on a version of ServerDev, someone created a reset system (a few years ago) that placed you back into newbie class, level 1 and may additionally grant a few stat/skill points. Its the same mechanics from ToP's rebirth system, just a bit further with making player level 1 and a newbie. It was first created as an extension of pkoSite and later turned into an NPC script. Can't seem to find the script within resources at the moment.

EDIT: Actually, looking through the resources from MEGA, there is a script like that, kinda messy, but it does the same thing.

Edited by Angelix

Same system was done for many other games also, and after a while it becomes monotonous, and PK is just who hits first

Is not the hard thing to do, It is just weird, and I think it will turn into an unbalanced game at the begin, at least until they set the correct limits :P

Discord: andresc

1 hour ago, Angelix said:

It's not new, on a version of ServerDev, someone created a reset system (a few years ago) that placed you back into newbie class, level 1 and may additionally grant a few stat/skill points. Its the same mechanics from ToP's rebirth system, just a bit further with making player level 1 and a newbie. It was first created as an extension of pkoSite and later turned into an NPC script. Can't seem to find the script within resources at the moment.

EDIT: Actually, looking through the resources from MEGA, there is a script like that, kinda messy, but it does the same thing.

ye this system in dark maze

5 hours ago, Totoka said:

Same system was done for many other games also, and after a while it becomes monotonous, and PK is just who hits first

Is not the hard thing to do, It is just weird, and I think it will turn into an unbalanced game at the begin, at least until they set the correct limits :P

sounds like an end-game content. Reminds me a bit of when i used to play Flyff many years ago.
Things like this can be balanced according to how equipments and levels are distributed and what prizes are given,

but there are always individuals who think otherwise.
http://flyff-wiki.webzen.com/wiki/Master_Quest
Atleast this is a better implementation of getting end-game skills than how TOP2 originally distributed it via bossing at DW3-4.
Sorry for offtopic. 
@xSeth, I have a friend who is opening an avacado-like server. Im sure he will message you once it launches.

kong.png

a2.png

6 hours ago, xSeth said:

U fagg ask me abut pro gears in that shet pko but i ask u if u ever got a pro gear or a decent LVL in REAL TOP, TOP 1- TOP 2 , oh but i bet u quit in 5 min after u enter, so u are just a cancer around here like zanka's slaves.

Actually I want to warn you now and restrict from posting for x time but I simply think that's it's useless. Gotta ask a couple more staff members if there's something I can do with you.

47 minutes ago, nephthjes said:

Actually I want to warn you now and restrict from posting for x time but I simply think that's it's useless. Gotta ask a couple more staff members if there's something I can do with you.

Lmao ur funny u gonna warn me for wht reasson ? Cz i say the truth abut that srv or wht ? 

U forgot when u cry to me to make togheter ur srv and bla bla then u choose GIVE UP and now wht ... u act pro to me xD ?

U

6 hours ago, Totoka said:

A contradiction?

Yeah i know that rebiirth from Mu actually that is called Reborn.

And is sux for Top to be used cz ther was a srv once time i forgot name wich u can reset ur lvl and get stats skill pts max hp def etc and i think it.s sux that for Top

1 hour ago, KONG said:

sounds like an end-game content. Reminds me a bit of when i used to play Flyff many years ago.
Things like this can be balanced according to how equipments and levels are distributed and what prizes are given,

but there are always individuals who think otherwise.
http://flyff-wiki.webzen.com/wiki/Master_Quest
Atleast this is a better implementation of getting end-game skills than how TOP2 originally distributed it via bossing at DW3-4.
Sorry for offtopic. 
@xSeth, I have a friend who is opening an avacado-like server. Im sure he will message you once it launches.

Oke ur frend will open now soon or still work on it ? 

4 hours ago, Indestructible said:

I Dont Think That Avacado Gonna Success

At least u can see PK ther instead of other servers wich farm 1week then srv closed

8 hours ago, xSeth said:

Lmao ur funny u gonna warn me for wht reasson ? Cz i say the truth abut that srv or wht ? 

U forgot when u cry to me to make togheter ur srv and bla bla then u choose GIVE UP and now wht ... u act pro to me xD ?

U

I can warn you for your bs language, watch your mouth.

On 16/10/2016 at 7:52 PM, Angelix said:

Made by me and LazyKid like 5 or 6 years ago.

Sorry to revive something as old as shit, I saw the post date after replying.

Edited by iZae

Especially knowing that the player base for TOP/PKO is mostly people joining servers for the nostalgia. Age based is resulting in 90% being over 20 years of age, meaning that they have more responsibilities. The fact that TOP/PKO vanilla servers these days have been getting harder to stay on top of all the maps and rankings is because most people that want to enjoy a stable server are either working, going to school, taking care of kids, or sometimes all 3. Of course, who can't deny reliving a bit of memories by joining PKO. It's been consistent with updates, more over the IGG version itself. Overall, yeah, there should be some PK servers, but that doesn't mean we have to shame the vanilla servers because we don't get unsealed 65 sets in less than a week of playing.