Nobre

&move command

other way round.

&move 100,100,garner

also if the spot you are teleporting to cant be stood on it might move you slightly off where you wanted to go/not move you at all.

• Like 1

ok my bad i was writing the comand wrong, idk how i got teleporter to arg corner tho

this is what hapens when you dont review the GM commands

ty for help @Billy

@V3ct0r you can close this thread if you want

Edited by Nobre

58 minutes ago, Nobre said:

@Billy btw there was a program that allowed you to easely edit your iteminfo.txt i forgot that program name can you remind me

ask @Blanquitoh he is the owner if im right i think you looking for his program

4 minutes ago, xEvo7 said:

the program called csved, before you use it. you need to re config the program's column settings

ty alot that was exaclty the program i wanted

i already got the 1st line

//ID		ICON	Model 1	Model 2	Model 3	Model 4	Model 5	Ship Symbol	ship siz number	Type	obtain prefix rate	set ID	Forging Level	Stable value	only ID	Trade	picked	Discard	Confirm to delete	stackable	is it instantiation	Price	Size	Character Level	Class	Character Nick	Character Reputation	item can equip location	item switch location	item obtain into location determine	Str modulus bonus	Agi modulus bonus	Dex modulus bonus	Con modulus bonus	Spr modulus bonus	Luk modulus bonus	Hit rate modulus bonus  	¹¥»÷¾àÀëϵÊý¼Ó³É	Min attack modulus bonus 	Max Attack modulus bonus 	Defense modulus bonus       	Max HP modulus bonus	Mxsp modulus bonus	flee modulus bonus	Hit modulus bonus	crt modulus bonus	mf modulus bonus	hrec modulus bonus	srec modulus bonus	mspd modulus bonus	col modulus bonus	Strconstant bonus	Agiconstant bonus	Dexconstant bonus	Conconstant bonus	Staconstant bonus	Lukconstant bonus	¹¥»÷ƵÂʳ£Êý¼Ó³É	Attack range constant bonus     	Min Attack constant bonus   	Max Attack constant bonus	·ÀÓù³£Êý¼Ó³É	Max HP constant

nvm i forgot how to make it organized by columns

Edited by Nobre