Angelix

Some concerns.

First: I'd like to mention that I love the dar theme, but would you mind fixing it? When writing like the thread title, the letters don't show even if they are there. Maybe the font color is white or something. 

Second: The forum mini game you have popping up everywhere is annoying, not by the fact that it's very intrusive, but by the fact it is being deployed in the whole forum, even in the English section and I can't understand anything of it, at least translate it please. 

Screenshot_2016-09-27-15-37-36.png

Hello @Angelix!

В 28.09.2016 в 01:42, Angelix сказал:

First: I'd like to mention that I love the dar theme, but would you mind fixing it? When writing like the thread title, the letters don't show even if they are there. Maybe the font color is white or something. 

Yes, letters are white as the background color of edit boxes. We know about this issue and working on it. You can use old theme for now.

Цитата

Second: The forum mini game you have popping up everywhere is annoying, not by the fact that it's very intrusive, but by the fact it is being deployed in the whole forum, even in the English section and I can't understand anything of it, at least translate it please. 

Цитата

Welcome to PkoDev.Net. On the website launched mini game fishing SEO monsters that will randomly appear while browsing a variety of themes and topics. To start it you have to disable AddBlock. The first places we do not expect, but there are nice prizes in the form of promo codes for web hosting services and SEO promotion for our site. We would be grateful if you will participate.

The mini game was launched by our hoster @Am*n9ma. He provides hosting for our forum for free, so I did not argue with him. It will end in the middle of October. You can use adblock to disable it. Do not forget to remove that block from ADB when the game is over.

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience!

• Like 1