Sign in to follow this  
StaffEN

game.exe 1.38 clean

On 12/7/2023 at 2:15 AM, V3ct0r said:

Hi vector, thanks for all ur support, but why this game.exe didnt support the mod loader? i follow the steps on the guide but when i check the output says this "Unsupported .exe file!"

Hello @StaffEN,

3 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

These mods and the tool work only with official 1.3x Game.exe. There a number of official builds of 1.3x Game.exe. They are similar in their binary structure, but still have some differences that are critical when developing mods. It's hard to develop mods for every single version of Game.exe, so I only supported 6 of them, which are most often used by administrators and players.

The message says that your Game.exe is not included in the set of supported Game.exe.

Note 1: I don’t know what specific versions these Game.exe have (1.35, 1.36, 1.38 or 1.39), but they all fall under the definition of version 1.3x. 

Note 2: As you can understand, mods do not work with Game.exe, which are obtained after building the Corsairs Online source codes (when you use source codes, there is no need to use mods - you can make changes directly to the source code, which is much easier).

You can try using Game.exe from this archive.

• Thanks 1