Mario

Gameserver crash

A06088B0-77B6-4813-BC1B-9E6EAC390068.jpegIt’s happens when there is high population online ,because I have run the gs and played alone  and never saw this crash happens , but now when there is player’s online every 30-40 mint it crash , this crash supposed to stop players from moving, not dc , but looks like lag if I don’t click on the (ok )player’s will be on freeze mode until I click on (ok)

Edited by Mario

14 hours ago, Mario said:

A06088B0-77B6-4813-BC1B-9E6EAC390068.jpegIt’s happens when there is high population online ,because I have run the gs and played alone  and never saw this crash happens , but now when there is player’s online every 30-40 mint it crash , this crash supposed to stop players from moving, not dc , but looks like lag if I don’t click on the (ok )player’s will be on freeze mode until I click on (ok)

There's a c_pay_tb table that's missing from ur GameDB,  the question is did u build this from src or bought it from someone? Whatever ur answer is, u should either contact the dev or just check ur src.

• Thanks 1

Kind regards, AG.

1 hour ago, Mario said:

so it’s not about missing table or columns from gamedb, it’s gs src!?

No, the other person is saying to contact whoever you bought it from and tell you how to create that missing table. They're saying that it's likely that these exes are custom built and were added a new table for some new features, which is now prompting you to have that table or it will continue to happen.

• Thanks 1

Hello @Mario,

This error usually occurs when the structure of the GameDB database is different from what GameServer.exe is trying to work with. You should find and use GameDB for your [custom] version of GameServer.exe.