emofc

Fixing client graphics Help?

I would be very grateful if someone shared how to fix my client's resolution? at the moment the graphics are disgusting / Also to add 30 - 60 fps !
My client version is 1.36 >😵

https://ibb.co/f9kPw1m check the image what i mean >

Edited by emofc

5 hours ago, emofc said:

I would be very grateful if someone shared how to fix my client's resolution? at the moment the graphics are disgusting / Also to add 30 - 60 fps !
My client version is 1.36 >😵

https://ibb.co/f9kPw1m check the image what i mean >

Hello, based on difference that i see for the two pictures, i saw that both clients uses different ground textures, different grass for example and others aswell, bcz trees looks same and objects. Just switch texture or recolor them.

7 hours ago, Rinor said:

Hello, based on difference that i see for the two pictures, i saw that both clients uses different ground textures, different grass for example and others aswell, bcz trees looks same and objects. Just switch texture or recolor them.

I believe the first client is without CO's rendering where as 2nd picture looks like it's from CO. CO has a sort of a shadow shade.

Nissan-GT-R.gif

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I believe the first client is without CO's rendering where as 2nd picture looks like it's from CO. CO has a sort of a shadow shade.

Yes thats a reason aswell, thought he is comparing 2 same builds of clients.