XObedient

Mounts System[Corsairs Version]

2 minutes ago, wolfenx said:

talk to me on discord to recover chat
Before that in 2 days I achieved something of 4 years

none interested in your p.s 
at least i works on that as hobby do not claim "self pro dev c++" even i do codes more than u i believe lol

@V3ct0r  can close topic so this little kid stop spamming 

• Haha 1

Just now, wolfenx said:

It takes 4 years to solve something lol I can imagine how long it will take for a more complex code

code been done 5 years ago , but maybe u still sleeping ?
u can see it in all exist servers now , so stop spam , if u so great coder as u claim go create new version/fix share for people lol "even this one works for most as it had issue as it just leaked version " lol

haha and wasting my time so that people like you can take credits I used to help but since rats like you came out I left the work to you and dedicated myself to real work, my project is paused
Due to daily work and I arrive tired, what I am doing now is integrating 6 playable characters (models and animation) I doubt you will achieve that. no way haha

Discord:Wolfen#1498

https://www.patreon.com/ReTop

1 minute ago, wolfenx said:

haha and wasting my time so that people like you can take credits I used to help but since rats like you came out I left the work to you and dedicated myself to real work, my project is paused
Due to daily work and I arrive tired, what I am doing now is integrating 6 playable characters (models and animation) I doubt you will achieve that. no way haha

none interested in your daily drama little puppy 
you can find my "hobby coding here"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbRPcPr1LYBzJdxPzfzeeOw
which done more than your whole life coding "even i consider my c++ to "basic"" lol as i said stop spam me /mention and go fk urself 

5 hours ago, mkhzaleh said:

Eso es de tu sueño profundo, ¿verdad?
¿Como tenías el sistema roto?
imagen.png.d215362cb0d9fa11ca25cae95f5246cb.png

imagen.png.b3fbd3967939cff9fc52c4f79c64bb8f.pngimagen.png.1b6e2be4e08cd276d19dd839bb0fa997.png

Entonces ¿tú también eres tan estúpido en eso?
Estaba trabajando en montajes hace como 5 años y tuve un pequeño problema, y tú decías que lo habías arreglado", ¿cuál "minimain" intentó hablar contigo, no yo? ¿
Entonces no tenías nada arreglado? Además de eso, fuiste estúpido al conversación de contacto base, así que te he bloqueado para que trabajes solo en mi versión
y sigues afirmando que "los arreglas, bla, bla", ¿la gente te ruega? ¿
Hilo de spam desde hace 4 años? Qué estúpido de verdad 
"ninguno de nosotros es inglés", así que todavía estúpido no importa 

are you referring to this person?
if he didn't even want to pay hahaha
Did you want me to accept Paypal and then leave with everything?
I don't fall for those old tricks

image.png.8701102266da8a9ba390a8c4d3386438.png

lol If you don't want to pay without accepting Paypal, be more serious, idiots.

Discord:Wolfen#1498

https://www.patreon.com/ReTop

it just so weird you still barking alone?
i don't care of who scam ea other, as none of that is me ? so u can keep your drama and barking for yourself ?
regarding to screenshot asking for seats, what the wrong in that? if you pm someone claiming his self as freelancer/animation to buy custom request of animated actions for a game, and as you were so dumb and couldn't go along with conversation you been blocked since 2019 which show you your place and how useless you are?

regarding to your spanish screenshot "asked some spanish people to translate" guess what they said about you? 

if he is Spanish native, no wonder how good is English is, cuz he is shit on Spanish
it's a un educated person, who ppl doesn't type with "b" what is with "v", the grammar bad, and the syntax impossible to understand
It's an attention seeker

It's sad making drama in a community, I guess he missed it badly

lol so you're even suck in spanish dude so stop spam 
another funny fact , you claim that you're busy shit person? but u have type to make drama everywhere u go? so funny lol

Edited by mkhzaleh

Hello @mkhzaleh and @wolfenx,

Please don't fight. You are both great developers and community members, I think most of the community will confirm this.