Sign in to follow this  
Aremis

Problem with attaching database

Hello everyone! I tried attaching clean databases to sql 2012 but it show an erorr..Does anyone know what this error means? Thanks in advance!

tt.png

56 minutes ago, Aremis said:

Hello everyone! I tried attaching clean databases to sql 2012 but it show an erorr..Does anyone know what this error means? Thanks in advance!

tt.png

Make sure you make the database on security role as "admin" or if you did then the database you are attaching is incorrect. It means its not compatible. And you will have to create a database using script or make it manually

1 hour ago, Dark Maze Server said:

Make sure you make the database on security role as "admin" or if you did then the database you are attaching is incorrect. It means its not compatible. And you will have to create a database using script or make it manually

Aight thanks but can you explain where can i find security role and set it as admin,is it in installation of sql or? If it already is as admin i have no idea how to create a new db using script or manually..

Thanks in advance

Edited by Aremis

1 hour ago, Aremis said:

bump

hi do you have teamviewer? i can help you via there. its much easier

• Like 1

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

Hello @Aremis!

What is solution of the problem? Error on the screenshot tells that MSSQL Management Studio can't get access to DBs files. You should work under administrator mode and make sure that DBs files are not using in another program.

• Like 2