Leba

Question about "Titles"

Hi, I was wondering where Titles are located in the files, and by those I mean the word which is displayed in brackets () in front of the character name, generally when wearing a certain necklace.

Example: Necklaces obtained from Sacred War. Wearing a "Lv1 Medal of Honor" will display (Scout) in front of the character's name. I looked through quite a few files, but haven't had any luck in finding them, so I hope someone here could hint at where they might be.

I was also wondering if it's possible to edit their capacity (How many characters can fit in) with HEX, because I believe the limit is 20 characters.

Thanks!

Edited by Leba

8 hours ago, Gamez Pirates said:

Stringset.bin, there's guide on how to edit them in Lucky's archives I believe? I believe the limit is 20 characters although not sure, never really needed to edit them.

45 minutes ago, Angelix said:

Like @Gamez Pirates mentioned, StringSet.txt/.bin for v1 files and en_US.txt for v2 files, just open the text files and look for the specific name you want to change.

Thanks to both of you, I seem to have stringset.bin in my client files only, not in server ones. I'll check Lucky's archive and see what I can do from there...

18 minutes ago, Leba said:

Thanks to both of you, I seem to have stringset.bin in my client files only, not in server ones. I'll check Lucky's archive and see what I can do from there...

StringSet is only client side. For v1 there is no decompiled version, although there is a text file for StringSet where you could modify the text line you wanted, compile and then get that line from the generated bin file and copy it to your bin file. 

5 minutes ago, Angelix said:

StringSet is only client side. For v1 there is no decompiled version, although there is a text file for StringSet where you could modify the text line you wanted, compile and then get that line from the generated bin file and copy it to your bin file. 

I seem to only have a .bin file in my Client folder. Any idea if I could decompile it? I have a decompiler, but from a quick glance at the "Instructions", it says that it can't compile v1 stringset. Or, alternatively, where may I find the .txt file?

Thanks btw.

58 minutes ago, Sk3let0n said:

@Leba either you use EncDecTool(Shared here) and decrypt it,or use the Change Name Text method in lucky's Archive.

I tried using the tool, but no luck, the thread it was shared it even said that it doesn't work on v1 files, which I'm using.

Is Lucky's Archive the one which @Foxseiz posted? Because I wasn't able to find anything related to "Change Name Text" there. Any chance you could give a bit more info on where to find this?

1 hour ago, Leba said:

I tried using the tool, but no luck, the thread it was shared it even said that it doesn't work on v1 files, which I'm using.

Is Lucky's Archive the one which @Foxseiz posted? Because I wasn't able to find anything related to "Change Name Text" there. Any chance you could give a bit more info on where to find this?

Tools folder

Hello @Leba!

Maybe this tool will help you:

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Leba!

Maybe this tool will help you:

Thank you, V3ct0r, I will check it out if I decide to give Titles another look!