TheSamurai

Questions regarding PKOII

Hi guys i am thinking to use PKOII as my base files but first of all i want to know the possibilities that i will encounter in the future? Like Vulnerable attacks, backdoors and disadvantages of the files specially on its  exes. I hope someone make a complete topic about developing PKOII :)

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

Theres a lot of work to do, for vulnerabilities on exe same as pko 1.3x (only few) 

I see, the works on the files are tolerable, the only main concern is the vulnerabilities of the exes. A newbie developer like me will have a hard time to patch the exes or maybe hopeless so i hope someone may fixed those or make a thread on how to prevent future failure on this files. I already asked v3ctor if he can patch PKOII exes but he said he don't work on PKOII files. so now it's a bit discouraging to develop PKOII since we all don't want to fail specially on vulnerabilities :(

Edited by TheSamurai

Bugs within the scripts are the same from v1.X. You get a bit more functions (not a lot), but the scripts are the same. Just check NPCs and some other scripts that give items like gems and such. 

• Like 1