devilmaydie770

Suggested Server Files/Client

Hello, I am DMD770, or otherwise known as Unforgiven770. 

I hope i have posted this in the correct section as this is more of question :).

I have hosted quite a few server in the public and privately in the past. I just wanted to see what everyone suggestion on which files i should be starting with. I am aware there is src code that has been released but i am not really interested in tinkering with it. I do know how to manage TOP setup and all so i should be fine on that regard if my memory serves me how to set it up. 

I have no version preferences but willing to take the most bugless including no exploit/injection if possible. 

I would love to see your opinion and the reasoning why to go with your suggestion.

Thank you! 

Free exploits? I don't see any possible files offering that. But most server using 1.38 as the base files which is the most popular among server owner. Though personally I just can't seem to tinker around with 1.38 without messing it code especially new gem and etc. But many succeed, probably only me.

Exploit-free/bug-free as much as possible that what i was referring to as like if there was a released 1.38 base file with all fixes added to it that i didn't see etc... I was looking at 1.38 but it been like 5-6 year i checked on TOP/PKO many thing could have changed within those 5 years. so that why i wanted opinion from other to suggest what file i should be using. I don't mind going into server file and add npc, gems etc. i just don't want to touch the SRC code since that isn't my strong point. I have a basic understanding how TOP/PKO server files work, afterall i mess/hosted with it for more than 10 year ago, but not with SRC :) but on the other notes, i wouldn't mind hosting a server for funs, again which is why i asked which good file to base it off. I got a spare PC that is barely used that is 32 gig ram, and 2600x, along with 1gig up/down internet which should be more than enough to host it without any issues.