Sign in to follow this  
SolidusZA

Fix Game Crashing (probably the sound files)

hi everyone. The game seems to crash after abit of playing. I remember this being due to the sound files.

Does anyone have a link to the guide to sort this? Found a few guides but they mention dealing with a music file and decompiling it? Not sure

Thank you guys

2 minutes ago, SolidusZA said:

hi everyone. The game seems to crash after abit of playing. I remember this being due to the sound files.

Does anyone have a link to the guide to sort this? Found a few guides but they mention dealing with a music file and decompiling it? Not sure

Thank you guys

Simply change the files in client call music from .mp4 into .ogg. You can convert it online since the files is very small. Then, if you have musicinfo.txt, change that file content from .mp4 into .ogg. Transfer the files into client, client>script>table and compile it. Should good to go

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, kyleflow said:

Simply change the files in client call music from .mp4 into .ogg. You can convert it online since the files is very small. Then, if you have musicinfo.txt, change that file content from .mp4 into .ogg. Transfer the files into client, client>script>table and compile it. Should good to go

I have never done a compile for a script table before. Would you have a few mins to assist? trying to learn all I can.

1 minute ago, SolidusZA said:

I have never done a compile for a script table before. Would you have a few mins to assist? trying to learn all I can.

Sure. add me here kyleflow#9188 . I will try to assist you in any way I can

Hello @SolidusZA,

you can remove all .mp3 files from Client\music folder (cons: music won't play anymore).