Sign in to follow this  
Mesut

Anyone help me whit this

image.png.73f7eccdbfdbd88a070754b65bc3595a.png

i cant go further im stack here on this pic i type in name and next thing when i chose city i get this error help me pls

image.png.3c7854d5e04e650340b3a5940db985c1.png

7 hours ago, Mesut said:

image.png.73f7eccdbfdbd88a070754b65bc3595a.png

i cant go further im stack here on this pic i type in name and next thing when i chose city i get this error help me pls

image.png.3c7854d5e04e650340b3a5940db985c1.png

I'm not sure as I never had this issues but one way to check it up is trying to check the GameServer.exe loading. If there is an error with loading certain model and etc which reflected the data needed due to the files name for it is changes or the corrupted. One other ways is to used a clean client files and the same version with the server files. Normally people shares server files along with the client suitable for it. The final step, you may compiles all the server files .txt to be put inside the new client to ensure any changes made in the server files are placed in the client.

12 hours ago, kyleflow said:

I'm not sure as I never had this issues but one way to check it up is trying to check the GameServer.exe loading. If there is an error with loading certain model and etc which reflected the data needed due to the files name for it is changes or the corrupted. One other ways is to used a clean client files and the same version with the server files. Normally people shares server files along with the client suitable for it. The final step, you may compiles all the server files .txt to be put inside the new client to ensure any changes made in the server files are placed in the client.

i have made everything u told me first option u told me is there is no issue on gameserver.exe loading i made compile all from server souce code and put them in cleint and start the cleint but it,s not working?

Since you are using the source code, search for the error string inside the solution by using Ctrl + Shift + F. You will see where and why the error was thrown.

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."

- Donald E. Knuth