fhandror

PKO 2.4(2.7) + IGS + Client - All You Need - Plug&Play Kit

5 hours ago, kyleflow said:

If i'm not mistaken, you need to find the script of the fruit itemeffect.lua. ensure that the pet type is the same with the itemeffect.lua as per fruit. this is the script for great fruit ration for my files and u can compare it with ur fruit for leveling script. there is a item type and target type. need to ensure you include it in the script.

function ItemUse_numeneat ( role , Item , Item_Traget )

local Cha_Boat = 0
	Cha_Boat = GetCtrlBoat ( role )
	if Cha_Boat ~= nil then 
		SystemNotice( role , "Cannot use while sailing" ) 
		UseItemFailed ( role ) 
		return 
	end      
		local Item_Traget_URE=GetItemAttr(Item_Traget,ITEMATTR_URE)  --取当前耐久
		local Item_Traget_MAXURE=GetItemAttr(Item_Traget,ITEMATTR_MAXURE)--取最大耐久
		local Item_type = GetItemType ( Item )
		local Item_Traget_Type = GetItemType ( Item_Traget )
		local Num = 5000

local ItemID = GetItemID ( Item_Traget )
		if ItemID == 6323 or ItemID == 6324 then -- Angela and Angela jr ids
			SystemNotice(role , "Cannot feed this fruit to this fairy" )
			UseItemFailed ( role )
			return
		end

if Item_type == 57 and Item_Traget_Type == 59 then -- here, the type of the fruit and the targer fairy declared. 
				if Item_Traget_URE < Item_Traget_MAXURE then
				   Give_ElfURE ( role , Item_Traget , Num )
   	 			else
					SystemNotice(role , "Fairy is full" ) 
					UseItemFailed ( role )
					return
				end
		end 

end

Thank you so much! Sorry a me and a friend played this game a lot and finally decided to try making our own server.  I have a pretty basic understanding of the coding language just couldnt figure out what was in what file! Guess I should spend some time looking through all of them. 

Would you by chance know how to make the swings functional?

On 6/3/2023 at 5:59 AM, ItzLoganDuh said:

Thank you so much! Sorry a me and a friend played this game a lot and finally decided to try making our own server.  I have a pretty basic understanding of the coding language just couldnt figure out what was in what file! Guess I should spend some time looking through all of them. 

Would you by chance know how to make the swings functional?

No I don't. But if u want to make a lot of your wings or other item that act as floating accessories, you can check the Mods made by @V3ct0r. I used the script mentioned and it work a charm

14 hours ago, kyleflow said:

No I don't. But if u want to make a lot of your wings or other item that act as floating accessories, you can check the Mods made by @V3ct0r. I used the script mentioned and it work a charm

IDK now almost nothing is working.  my client takes 5 or 6 log in attempts to connect and then I can connect and log in but then after like 5 to 10 minutes it will disconnect me again.  Also a bunch of the files are already modified any idea if there are clean 2.4 files? I cant seem to follow what all has changed

On 1/22/2024 at 7:10 AM, [email protected] said:

Hi, thanks for tue tutorial!
I'm having a problem connecting to AccountServer:
"Connection to database failed, the process terminated!"

I already checked and the passwords are correct. But i'm still getting this message.

Try to use the default password of the sql or configure the sql password on .exe's in the server side.

Hey, thank you so much for the files, really enjoying them so far!

I'm having a problem with the client crashing, and based on other topics on this forum i suspect it might be because of the music files (they are .mp3). The musicinfo.txt is missing in the package, that was uploaded. Does anybody know how to fix or how to create one?

Although the  crashes happen not on area change, but when trying to sit down pressing insert, so not sure if this is a problem with the music even...
Anybody having the same problems, or know how to fix it? Thanks guys!

28 minutes ago, Crouz said:

Hey, thank you so much for the files, really enjoying them so far!

I'm having a problem with the client crashing, and based on other topics on this forum i suspect it might be because of the music files (they are .mp3). The musicinfo.txt is missing in the package, that was uploaded. Does anybody know how to fix or how to create one?

Although the  crashes happen not on area change, but when trying to sit down pressing insert, so not sure if this is a problem with the music even...
Anybody having the same problems, or know how to fix it? Thanks guys!

I deleted the music files from client now, and it still happens.

pow cara, aos 21 minutos do video na parte q vai em propriedades do ´´accountserver`` e dps vai em permissoes, pra vc aparece os usuarios que vc criou no inicio igsacc e pkoadmin, quando eu entro nessa parte, nao aparece nenhum usuario pra mim... nao sei oq fazer, fiz tudo conforme vc fez no video e acontece isso

For anyone with the account server not working error,
1- Open SQL management studio
2- Right-click DESKTOP-XXXXXXX\PKO25 and click properties

3- Go to security and check the box that says "SQL server and windows authentication mode" and click OK

4- Go to Security --> Logins --> right-click sa
5- Go to general and set password as Y87dc#$98 and uncheck user must change password and uncheck enforce policy then go to status and check the box that says enabled under login and then click OK
6- Right click DESKTOP-XXXXXXX\PKO25 and click disconnect

7- Go to services.msc and restart your SQL Server (PKO25) service
7- Now login again using sa as username and Y87dc#$98 as password
8- Your account server should now launch

Note: the only thing you have to do in the server files is copying and pasting DESKTOP-XXXXXXX\PKO25 from your management studio and replacing the old one.