Snovie

Constantly crashing upon switching maps

Hello PKO dev!

I've replaced the .ogg music files with mp3 files from the pko server, but even yet i ocationally crash moving in and out from towns, and /or swityching maps, like random cleint freezes, how do i fix this? :(

39 minutes ago, Snovie said:

Hello PKO dev!

I've replaced the .ogg music files with mp3 files from the pko server, but even yet i ocationally crash moving in and out from towns, and /or swityching maps, like random cleint freezes, how do i fix this? :(

Do the musicset.bin too.

• Like 1

Nissan-GT-R.gif

22 hours ago, Vang said:

Do the musicset.bin too.

Wait wait wait, could you explain futher? im abit unexperienced, and i'm not certain what you mean with the musicset.bin ;S

On 1/9/2018 at 4:38 PM, Snovie said:

Wait wait wait, could you explain futher? im abit unexperienced, and i'm not certain what you mean with the musicset.bin ;S

Make sure ur musinset.bin are using .ogg file not the old one. U can just go take someone musicset.bin which used .ogg music file. Put in urs and replace and TADDDDDDDDAAAA it works! =P

On 1/12/2018 at 6:00 PM, DangThao said:

Make sure ur musinset.bin are using .ogg file not the old one. U can just go take someone musicset.bin which used .ogg music file. Put in urs and replace and TADDDDDDDDAAAA it works! =P

I do not understand. This is the fix to stop the client freezing when you leave or enter a new map ?

If so, how does it work ? By changing every .mp3 file to .ogg ? and in the musicset.bin ? 

17 hours ago, blankode said:

I do not understand. This is the fix to stop the client freezing when you leave or enter a new map ?

If so, how does it work ? By changing every .mp3 file to .ogg ? and in the musicset.bin ? 

Atleast that's how i was able to fix mine =P. Someone told me that and it works. So i guess hehehe

On 14.1.2018 at 2:12 PM, DangThao said:

Atleast that's how i was able to fix mine =P. Someone told me that and it works. So i guess hehehe

Well, iw as unable to locate the musinset.bin in my cleint or serverfiles, o,o where exactly can i find it? :S (Sorry for these dumb questions) im just urgent to find a answer on this D:

24 minutes ago, Snovie said:

Well, iw as unable to locate the musinset.bin in my cleint or serverfiles, o,o where exactly can i find it? :S (Sorry for these dumb questions) im just urgent to find a answer on this D:

Scripts > Table > musicinfo.bin

• Like 1