Sign in to follow this  
Keuvyn T.

MESSAGE IN PM = DISCONNECT?

Good afternoon to all of Pkodev.

Today we had something very suspicious on the server in which only the players a guild (the strongest) started to take error in the client and then the game of the player was closed .. the curious fact is that only this guild took the disconnections while the rival Was standing. The players told me about a message, list or emoticon something as soon as it is sent to a player by PM or Mensage Box and then he is disconnected, I do not know how send a picture here if I would not send it.

I need your help to solve or find out who is causing this, probably someone from the rival guild. Do you know what this is? Or how can I check messages sent by pm from an online player? So not only will I find out how to solve a problem but I will penalize the player.

Need help. :scratch_one-s_head:

-- ERROR OF CLIENT BEFORE CLOSE --

Debug Error!

Program:D:\Server\system\game.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusal way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information.

(Press Retry to debug the application)

Edited by Keuvyn T.

There is a way to edit your client so you have an extended variety of emoticons and such. This could be the possibility of it.

Try patching over your Game.exe with another one, keep recreating it, I don't think there is another way to solve it.

Other than that, I'd suggest looking into the logs that are created within the client. Could lead to something else!

• Like 1

Hello @Keuvyn T.!

Do you can repeat this bug? Did you make any changes in the client?

• Like 1

I can not repeat this error because I do not know how it was caused. But with your answers I could get a "north", I will check my client and game.exe. Yes V3ct0r, i make changes. Thanks for the help.