Sign in to follow this  
Rinor

Errors on PKO 1.38

@KONG I'm tagging you bcz i'm having problem with some function you shared for pko 1.38.

I'm using Pko 1.38 files, so i got ur script.rar that you shared on the pko 1.38 thread ( the files u were working )
Inside the script/extension/plugin/ i opened customs.lua - so i tried to complie it with my files but im getting some bugs, i hope you could help me ( or anyone that maybe got these while trying to complie with their files )

Soo i told you what i did ( i tried complie the whole customs.lua within my files ( forge.lua / function.lua / skilleffect.lua / exp_and_lvl.lua / AttrCalculate.lua )
I replaced all the functions correctly - I'm saying correctly bcz i re-checked many times the script before replace.

The error im getting when i'm trying to run gameserver.exe  ( which after load garner map - closes automatically, all this errors came after i complied customs.lua )

2.png

1.png

Note: I'm using pko 1.38 files with V3ct0r 1.38 gameserver ( handlechat )

@KONG
I just fixed it now.
How i fixed:
I just saved the files as ANSI ( when i complied the scripts, it told me to save it as UNICODE otherwise i'll lose data.. thats why i was getting all those errors when i tried to run the gameserver.. I just tried to change them to ANSI right now and server is launching fine. )

Note: Never save files as Unicode even if it says to save - you'll get errors :)xD

Can be Closed!

Edited by Rinor
  • Like 1