Sign in to follow this  
Rinor

Fishing System

Was wondering if anyone have the Fishing System, which allows you to fish with Fishing Pole, like some servers has in Dark Map
if anyone has it, can you share it here? it was at serverdev but since its closed i can't find it anywhere

So my friiend.... about have..... I have it! But about share i need to know if the developer of that system agree this... because is not me who made it...

I bought it a long time agoo from firmina in serverdev today name him in this forum is Yomazu or like that i dont remember...

1 hour ago, Sea King said:

So my friiend.... about have..... I have it! But about share i need to know if the developer of that system agree this... because is not me who made it...

I bought it a long time agoo from firmina in serverdev today name him in this forum is Yomazu or like that i dont remember...

Hello!This system was shared before,i got it too but i just cant find it :(

On 12/12/2016 at 1:43 AM, Rinor said:

Was wondering if anyone have the Fishing System, which allows you to fish with Fishing Pole, like some servers has in Dark Map
if anyone has it, can you share it here? it was at serverdev but since its closed i can't find it anywhere

Like, fishing on land -> sea with a fishing pole

or fishing on sea (boat) but requires a fishing pole on character inventory?

I don't understand it too well.

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host