Momo

Help with server

I recently bought SPKO server files and i was trying to make my own server but ive no idea what to do! 

I need help with it all.. like editting maps to making a website and getting the server started. 

Thank you!

Edited by Momo

Hello. First of all, if you have no idea what to do, you never gonna reach a objective :) 

Use your brain for think how ur server will look and after it try do it. Without try we can't reach our objective too

There's lot of guides, releases and discussions which you can see, use and ask. Also there's the God's Google

Start searching how lua works, functions and syntax, a if, else, elseif, etc.. Knowing this you can do at least a npc :D

For a website i recommend you buy for someone trustable, one of the hardest part of a server.

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

I used them for my x2 versions of Chromium Zone online and edited them. i do not suggest you to use it. i experienced lot of bugs that appear directly after the others that've been fixed. use 1.36 files and play with it however you want.

12 hours ago, Vasil said:

I used them for my x2 versions of Chromium Zone online and edited them. i do not suggest you to use it. i experienced lot of bugs that appear directly after the others that've been fixed. use 1.36 files and play with it however you want.

spko isnt a bugged files spko is a pro and success files but spko only using getplayerbyid not getplayerbyname so this wont work in some systems thats why u saying its a buggy files

Edited by J0k3r

Kind regards, AG.

6 hours ago, Satan said:

Hello. First of all, if you have no idea what to do, you never gonna reach a objective :) 

Use your brain for think how ur server will look and after it try do it. Without try we can't reach our objective too

There's lot of guides, releases and discussions which you can see, use and ask. Also there's the God's Google

Start searching how lua works, functions and syntax, a if, else, elseif, etc.. Knowing this you can do at least a npc :D

For a website i recommend you buy for someone trustable, one of the hardest part of a server.

whats etc.. id like to know em all ill do some searching.. what else should i know besides what youve already said? @Satan

Edited by Momo

@Momo You will know when start learning it, if i keep saying you go crazy. Most people recommend lua.org, it's a full library of server side language of top, but a bit complex and hard to understand most things.

• Like 1

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

Hi @Momo, I suggest that you read 'Programming in Lua' by Roberto Ierusalimschy (the first edition). It's very easy to read and you shouldn't have any problems.

11 hours ago, J0k3r said:

spko isnt a bugged files spko is a pro and success files but spko only useing getplayerbyid not getplayerbyname so this wont work in some systems thats why u saying its a buggy files

Pro Yes, Buggy it's super yes. I did like it's system same like everyone. Whatsoever,it have alot of missing functions. And some are really unnecessary.

And again; i suggest to you @Momo  after what i've experienced to use PKO 1.38 by @KONG or PKO 1.36 by @Lucky

Both are clean files.

• Like 1