Ximboliex

Fairy Hamburger

You confuse all giving only those files are necessary more, for example those who go in skilleff
Function Skill_JLFT_End (ATKER, DEFER, sklv)
Local statelv = sklv
Local statetime = 190 - sklv * 10
Local item_elf = GetChaItem (ATKER, 2, 1) - Pet Handle
Local item_elf_type = GetItemType (item_elf) - Pet Type
Local Item_ID = GetItemID (item_elf) - Pet ID

Elseif Item_ID == xxxx then - xxxx ID PET
--RemoveStats (role)
AddState (ATKER, ATKER, STATE_JLFT8, statelv, statetime)
And other functions that you do not add, only gives the effects to add only that if it appears but it is bug and it does not work as it should be

vipet.png

5 minutes ago, J0k3r said:

@Tera He Will Confuse you only :rofl:

Those files just like they are only effects, if I upload something would have to be complete :)

Many are confused by this.

Edited by Tera

37 minutes ago, Tera said:

Those files just like they are only effects, if I upload something would have to be complete :)

Many are confused by this.

I'm sorry, but the thread is only about the fairy itself, so it's complete release. Whether a person wants to add that fairy for use of possession, then that's not up to the person that released the fairy. You're only confusing yourself. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Angelix said:

I'm sorry, but the thread is only about the fairy itself, so it's complete release. Whether a person wants to add that fairy for use of possession, then that's not up to the person that released the fairy. You're only confusing yourself. 

2 hours ago, Angelix said:

Then if I upload the effects of the TOP to put it to an effect set and just upload that without the function to add it then also count?

9 minutes ago, Tera said:

Then if I upload the effects of the TOP to put it to an effect set and just upload that without the function to add it then also count?

You're wrong, the thread is about the fairy itself, not the fairy possession skill/effect. A fairy can go without fairy possession like the first generation fairies (fairy of life, love, darkness, etc.). If you're going to publish a an effect that need an equipment, you have to put it all if you state you're releasing the function of the effect. In the thread it was never mentioned anything you said about possession, or do you see it in the title "Fairy X with Possession" or "Fairy with extra functions"? It just says "Fairy Hamburger" and he released the models of the fairy, no more, no less, everything stated in the title.

• Like 1