Sign in to follow this  
xSeth

Tribute for TOP

Ahoy faggs pirates , i just watch some random videos abut TOP time from 2007-2015 and all of my memories gone ... I'm talking abut TOP 1 period were was a good period and then TOP 2 apper and fuked it so hard ... Wht i loved so much in top 2 was BATTLEFIELD wich make me able to meet my old frends from TOP 1 and ofc a lot PK and funn.

Now i made this thread to check if i still have pirates wich dream abut OLD YEARS of TOP !! and not abut those shits servers privates wich NEVER will face to Real TOP!.

For me anyway TOP was dead in 2014 when all duppes apper and IGG don't give a fuk but i still can't believe it's fking CLOSED ... and i play it from 2008...but those 7 years will be never forgotten...

I will never forget  DANTE/Seth ( me + my bro chars ) wich make i think history in this TOP game :)

So who's interested can share here he's char/server and some funny memories wich give a mark on ur heart xD

Edited by xSeth

FileItem-2715-sethsignature.png

i was Nectrouler3 and start in Phoenix Isle/Azure Isle, i was in the best guild on server pfff that times was amazing T.T

FORO EN ESPAÑOL :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

M9CMV7K.png

35 minutes ago, nectrouler said:

i was Nectrouler3 and start in Phoenix Isle/Azure Isle, i was in the best guild on server pfff that times was amazing T.T

offtopic, i remember you, I played in phoenix/azure isle too xD (BlackLinx my old nickname :D)