StaffEN

HELP WITH INVENTORY SLOTS

Hi everyone, theres some way to make new equipable slot for version 1.36?, something like belts of pko2.7, have some items to add but i dont want to make it like stone (using in specific inventory slot), want to make it equipable like belt or hanguard or bracelet

I'm sorry to tell you but according to the information I have available it is not possible at the moment since changes are required in the client and top 1.38 as far as I understand no one has the source code of the client so I imagine that in some future it will be shown more Interested, a mod could be developed

• Thanks 1

Instead you can just make a check on itemID in the inventory to enable a certain STATE and include the item stats of your choice in the calculation of updated stats when equipped.

11 hours ago, kyleflow said:

Instead you can just make a check on itemID in the inventory to enable a certain STATE and include the item stats of your choice in the calculation of updated stats when equipped.

That's exactly what you don't want to do and it's really uncomfortable to have it in your inventory.

Thanks for reply, and iknow i can make those items like wings with stats, or kylin rune, or something like that, but like dragontechi says, its so uncomfortable to have in the inventory slots, and if its a farm server, thats a little tedious, cuz need to move the items to the bank or something like that, so, thats why im asking for that help, if cant find the way to make it work as "equipment" will make it like state