Sign in to follow this  
Lua

Exploits

I'm thinking about opening a server but I feel discouraged. Was looking for bugs and exploits over there and found this posts:

* "Changing Birth Map to a Map with big letters = GS Crash!"

* "ide say that theres infinite stats exploit, (they add the stats directly to the character, not stats points)"

* "Gameserver can also be crashed by spamming apply to guild packets, but this applies only to gameserver containing ascaron."

* "GroupServer loses socket connect with GateServer" "However, I have found that of MP_TEAM_CREATE() send ToGameServer data to GateServer."

I propose us to discuss and share fixes if you have/want lets help this community to growth! Thank you all

Edited by Lua

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

54 minutes ago, BXlevovich said:

@Lua give more information about repeat this troubles.

Hey! I tried some ways to reproduce them with no success. At the posts they dont mention how to do it. Thats why I decided to start this topic ^^

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

I can take a look at whatever you are able to reproduce... unfortunately it's the reproducing part that's difficult (either because people don't want exploits fixed or because they only happen in very specific race conditions).

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."

- Donald E. Knuth