Sign in to follow this  
ilusionbr

Server Source giving (Incorrect Password) when trying to login. HELP!

Hello. As the title says im having trouble with a server source. I can compile it without problems but when i try to connect in the server it gives "incorrect password" but the password is not incorrect. I already tried a bunch of things like change the way the server packet MD5 and use the same "Server" foulder in source "Common" but without results. 
Someone already had this problem and know how to resolve?  😟

Im kinda lost here. Thanks.  

Hello @ilusionbr!

1) Show code of the CProCirculate::Login method from the file ProCirculateCS.cpp from client source code;

2) Are you using a server (AccountServer, GroupServer, GateServer) that matches your client source code? 

Hello @V3ct0r thanks for reply.

i managed to make to account group and gate server work properly, it was like you said, unmatched in common libs. I can compile, login the server and make a character but i can't find a way to make the gameserver work. Im having another problem now. 
The source that im trying to make work uses " dwDBID " in gameserver src folder/character.cpp and when i try to compile with my client commons the gameserver gets a error.

Character.cpp(2515): error C2039: 'dwDBID' : is not a member of 'SItemGrid'

And when i try to attribute the function all compiles fine including the Gameserver, but, all the characters disapears and even when i made the same changes in client side the characters shows up again but became impossible to enter in the map or create new char. It gives a error something like "database invalid structure".
Any idea how i can fix? 
Thanks.

Hello @ilusionbr!

I am not sure that you are using compatible server and client source codes.

Open file "\Common\Common\include\ItemContent.h" and find the structure "SItemGrid". Add to it's member variables the following one:

DWORD	dwDBID;

It will look something like:

bool	bIsLock;
short	sNeedLv;
DWORD	dwDBID;
short	sID;
short	sNum;

Then rebuild client and server.