Dan

Intense Magic Book Class Requirement

I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong;

The book is only reading the first number which is 13

I'm trying to make Intense Magic for Voyager,Cleric and Seal Master.

Class ID: Cleric 13, SM 14, Voy 16

256    Intense Magic    1    13,14,16    1,-1    1,-1    1,-1    -1    2    1    1    -1    -1    1    1    1    600    5    1    0    0    0    0    0    SkillSp_Mlch    0    0    0    0    Skill_Mlch_End    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    SkillCooldown_Mlch    1    1    12,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0    -1    -1    -1,0,0    344,0,0    0,0,0    -1    0,0    0,0    -1    -1    -1    0    0    -1    -1    0    -1    0    812843008    s0225.tga    0    0,0    Increases magical damage of target    Duration and effectiveness increases per skill level with a chance to cast without the use of Magical Clover at higher levels    Consumes 1 Magical Clover per cast    0

Edited by Ecstasy

Nissan-GT-R.gif

As far as I remember, it doesn't read numbers like that. It reads them like "X,Y;X,Y;X,Y". "X" being the class, while "Y" being the maximum level that skill can reach on that class.

39 minutes ago, Angelix said:

As far as I remember, it doesn't read numbers like that. It reads them like "X,Y;X,Y;X,Y". "X" being the class, while "Y" being the maximum level that skill can reach on that class.

Seems like it didn't work. Does anyone else have encountered this problem?

Nissan-GT-R.gif

I don't have server files to personally check.

But is your problem related to the skillbook? or the skill itself?

Try adding the skill trough commands on your gm account and test if it works as Voyager too.

If it does, then the problem is related to the usage of the skill book (search for the usage function name on the iteminfo line).

If it doesnt, then the problem is related to the skill itself. I don't quite remember the skillinfo header, but I remember there was a column that restrict the skill depeding on the weapon type.

I hope I'm being clear.

22 hours ago, Ecstasy said:

Problem solved, Thanks to @DangThao reads (Class,Skill Lvl) e.g :   13,10;   define ; = and

Didn't I say that? Look.

On 7/31/2017 at 6:24 PM, Angelix said:

As far as I remember, it doesn't read numbers like that. It reads them like "X,Y;X,Y;X,Y". "X" being the class, while "Y" being the maximum level that skill can reach on that class

• Like 1