Sign in to follow this  
Riizq

Groupserver n Gateserver. Unable to connect?

Hello,

I am in need of dire help.

All my files are configured. Account Server and Game Server open just fine. But Gate server and Group Server do not open? They both have the same ip's as the account and gameserver configs. All the ports I have opened. But why is it that these 2 do not work?

What is wrong? What am I doing wrong?

I am using sql server 2014. And I am on a amazon aws vps. I have opened all ports 

@V3ct0r

@J0k3r

@Sk3let0n

fa806971ebc265ed5ebee27896f16509.png

It may be your instance name as it is called on your own PC Name or .\SQLEXPRESS and you're using an ip in db_server,please provide here the Instance name/Your configurations,if no solution has been stated,send me your teamviewer ID/Password

14 hours ago, Sk3let0n said:

It may be your instance name as it is called on your own PC Name or .\SQLEXPRESS and you're using an ip in db_server,please provide here the Instance name/Your configurations,if no solution has been stated,send me your teamviewer ID/Password

Hello @Sk3let0n

Thank you for the reply, I will pm you with the RDP file and password. Connect using that. 

fa806971ebc265ed5ebee27896f16509.png

Fixed!Group/gate connections were fixed,some ports were wrong and you shouldn't use your external ip in configs,although there's one left error on group 'AccountServer socket gone,shut down by console' which I don't know a solution for.

• Like 1