Sign in to follow this  
Keuvyn T.

Buy Points in Website via PayPal

Good afternoon, I have a website with ItemMall configured and wanted to know how I can create a buy via paypal button, where the player buys points for money, and also if it would be possible for everything to happen automatically, buy points through paypal and receive automatically The points in your account. It would be possible? How would I do that? :scratch_one-s_head:

As far as im aware. Once they bought it the imp, they will send u a message of like:
Account:
IGN:
How much:
Transaction #:
Date:
Screenshot of prove and soo....

Then you would go add it via website (if u got it enabled and can give pts to player) or add it via DB

3 hours ago, Keuvyn T. said:

Good afternoon, I have a website with ItemMall configured and wanted to know how I can create a buy via paypal button, where the player buys points for money, and also if it would be possible for everything to happen automatically, buy points through paypal and receive automatically The points in your account. It would be possible? How would I do that? :scratch_one-s_head:

Create a button in paypal tools. 

if you want Automatic, you need to setup ipns and database

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

6 hours ago, Keuvyn T. said:

Why haven't you PMed me lol?

• Like 1

Signature.png