blazi10

95 eff, mentor /disciple and 85&95 items fuseable

Hello, same as title :)

If any one can help me with 95 set effect (light under char when complete)  i mean... Client side and script for it Working :)

-Where i.can find mentor/disciple function (i mean about rep gained to "mentor" by leveling disciple) 

And how make 85&95 items fuseable :) thanks for help :)

You're the one asking that on Discord, right? If so, the mentor/disciple reputation and item gained are done through the file "AttrCalculate.lua". The reputation gained is handled by variables at the beginning of the file while the items gained are done through a function somewhere below halve of the file, can't remember exactly what it's called. 

• Like 1

Unseal 95 set:
check ur skilleff.txt see if u got zhongshen effect, then variable for STATE_Zhongshen then skilleffect.lua see if it add any bonus stats when set is fully equipped. and lastly check ur function.lua see if there is a function for zhongshen and if it loads the check for zhongshen to play effect bbring7. If not u can add it manually using one of the guide on how to add new custom set effect.

Mentor / Disciple:

attrcalculate.lua > function Shengji_Shuxingchengzhang( role ) and u will see it.

85 / 95 Fuseable
85? u mean the weapon? cause i never knew there is unseal 85 equipment beside the weapons. For fusable weapon, put id below 4999 or edit your forge.lua of the fuseable id and should works.
95 fuseable: if u dont got the zhongshen, u can install it manually and use the below script inside cha_timer but u will need skilleff.txt line of bbring7, variable of bbring7 + skilleffect.lua bonus effect of bbring7 and use the below script for fuse or unfuse set:

local Get_Armor = GetEquipItemP(role,2)
    local Get_Armor_ID = GetItemID (Get_Armor)
    local Get_Glove = GetEquipItemP(role,3)
    local Get_Glove_ID = GetItemID (Get_Glove)
    local Get_Boot = GetEquipItemP(role,4)
    local Get_Boot_ID = GetItemID (Get_Boot)
    local Fusion_Armor_ID = GetItemAttr ( GetChaItem(role,1,2), ITEMATTR_VAL_FUSIONID )
    local Fusion_Gloves_ID = GetItemAttr ( GetChaItem(role,1,3), ITEMATTR_VAL_FUSIONID )
    local Fusion_Boots_ID = GetItemAttr ( GetChaItem(role,1,4), ITEMATTR_VAL_FUSIONID )
    --Unfuse
    if Get_Armor_ID == 825 and Get_Glove_ID == 826 and Get_Boot_ID == 827 then
        local statelv = 1
        local statetime = 3600
        AddState ( role , role , STATE_EffectName , statelv , statetime )
    --Fused
    elseif Fusion_Armor_ID==825 and Fusion_Gloves_ID==826 and Fusion_Boots_ID==827 then
        local statelv = 1
        local statetime = 3600
        AddState ( role , role , STATE_EffectName , statelv , statetime )
    else
        local statelv_EffectName = GetChaStateLv ( role , STATE_EffectName )
        if statelv_EffectName~=0 then
            RemoveState ( role , STATE_EffectName ) 
        end
    end

Note: I used kylin set as example, u can change id and the EffectName to ur own. This is tested and working.

Edited by DangThao
typo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Angelix said:

You're the one asking that on Discord, right? If so, the mentor/disciple reputation and item gained are done through the file "AttrCalculate.lua". The reputation gained is handled by variables at the beginning of the file while the items gained are done through a function somewhere below halve of the file, can't remember exactly what it's called. 

yes, it's me ... i found a mentor and disciple script in attrcalculate.lua but in variable no see nothing with "credit" "mentor" "disciple" and edited the reward in attr calculate and now i go try it if working :P 

This the mentor/disciple script lines inside attrcalculate > find: function Shengji_Shuxingchengzhang( role )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------               Mentor and Disciple Script               --------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	local ret = HasMaster(role)
	if ret == LUA_TRUE then
		AddMasterCredit(role, PlayerCredit[lv])			-- Add Credits to Mentor for each lv up of Disciple until lv 100
		if lv <= 40 then
			GiveItemX( role , 0 , 1128  , 1 , 4 )		-- For each lv up until lv 40, Disciple will get 1 Mini Amplifier of Strive

end

if lv == 41 then

-- Disciple rewards
			SystemNotice(role,"Congratulations, you are now able to Mentorship!")
			AddCreditX(role, 300)				-- Adds 300 credits to Disciple
			AddMoney(role , 0, 200000)			-- Adds 200.000g to Discicple
			GiveItemX( role , 0 , 3345  , 1 , 4 )		-- Adds 1 Firecracker A to Discicple
			GiveItemX( role , 0 , 3346  , 1 , 4 )		-- Adds 1 Firecracker B to Discicple
			GiveItemX( role , 0 , 3347  , 1 , 4 )		-- Adds 1 Firecracker C to Discicple
			GiveItemX( role , 0 , 0855  , 49 , 4 )		-- Adds 49 Fairy Coins to Discicple

-- Mentor Reward
			AddMasterCredit(role, 500)			-- Adds 500 credits to Mentor

end

end

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DangThao said:

Unseal 95 set:
check ur skilleff.txt see if u got zhongshen effect, then variable for STATE_Zhongshen then skilleffect.lua see if it add any bonus stats when set is fully equipped.

ok, 95 glow effect working fine, but i need one more... if no problem.... can you share me cloak effect? i mean the light under char when is equipped :)

47 minutes ago, DangThao said:

It should already been released to public. Try check the archive dev web link. It should be in there still.

Hmm i not mean share Cloak-item and stats Working,  because it is at mega archiwe, i want get effect of Cloak (white light under char)  And not have skilleff line for it :/