Faller

Adding Status to Players

Hello everyone!

I have a small doubt, when adding status to players with items (example: stone to add +5 str), what should I use to not bug Fairy Body? 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Faller said:

Hello everyone!

I have a small doubt, when adding status to players with items (example: stone to add +5 str), what should I use to not bug Fairy Body? 

Thanks!

There was a thread about this if I remember correctly, a workaround said in that thread was to store the bonus stats given by the possession and use to add/remove attributes while possession was being activated/deactivated. That way it wouldn't interfere much with other effects.

• Like 1

Thanks @Angelix!!! I'll look up for that thread, hope I can find it. :)

#EDIT

I found it! It's my thread hehehehe

Here is the link for it: https://pkodev.net/index.php?/topic/429-pet-poss-bug/#comment-2404

Well, you guys mentioned that we should record the stats added by the Fairy Possession, but how's that possible? Could you give me one example so I apply it to the whole script? Thanks!

Edited by Faller

9 minutes ago, Angelix said:

Actually, you even made some comments in that thread

Just edited my reply! Check it out ^^

Edited by Faller

You'll make a new variable on a player basis (if not created before) and record the value of the fairy level when activating possession and when the effect finishes, check that same variable to remove the exact fairy level amount of attribute bonus.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angelix said:

You'll make a new variable on a player basis (if not created before) and record the value of the fairy level when activating possession and when the effect finishes, check that same variable to remove the exact fairy level amount of attribute bonus.

Thank you again, Angelix! I'll give it a try. :)