Shako

Monster Names Library

Download: https://mega.nz/#!OVZDHITb!0YW6xTFghn7pFwwuVEoZCGl_FUqSSZS2K0gnM5wauQI

You can load it as an extension or add it to your variable.lua

Preview:

64ae5f1a412b430e9e0de3df9bd48389.jpeg

Drop a like if you like it ;)

Edited by Shako
  • Like 4

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

11 minutes ago, KONG said:

Have you tried this?

local Monster_ID = 5
local Monster_Name = GetMonsterName(Monster_ID)

No I haven't. It works, O.o

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

1 hour ago, KONG said:

Have you tried this?

local Monster_ID = 5
local Monster_Name = GetMonsterName(Monster_ID)

It actually don't need the stuff you posted KONG ,since it define it directly from the extension.

5 hours ago, Totoka said:

@Vasil GetMonsterName is a GameServer built-in function, not a extension.

I didn't mean that, i mean't that the function he did post isn't useful in case you're using Shako Library cause it define the Monster Name directly from the Library Extension.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KONG said:

I suppose you're right! I also like to edit my "monster name library" every time i need to change monster's name or add a new monsters.
More work for me to do!

Instead of putting whole mobs from your characterinfo , you can just write in ur library the mobs you want or make your library read the mobs from characterinfo as it is made on Boss Knowledge.

and there we have it ladies and gentlemen the two most useless scripts in pkodev (figuratively speaking)

as a disclaimer i wrote the library because I didn't know about GetMonsterName ( ID ) function. o.O

They work the same way.

Edited by Shako
  • Like 2

logo-big.png   logo.png

On 10/1/2016 at 6:22 PM, Shako said:

and there we have it ladies and gentlemen the two most useless scripts in pkodev (figuratively speaking)

as a disclaimer i wrote the library because I didn't know about GetMonsterName ( ID ) function. o.O

They work the same way.

No, they don't work the same way. At some point your CharacterInfo will differ from other user's CharacterInfo. What if you have Var[50] = "X" in your library and their CharacterInfo has Y for a name on monster #50, when they try your code, they'll get "X" instead of "Y" when trying too call monster #50's name.